Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2008   #22
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
You are 100% correct about Bud taking the city hostage and the city told him to screw himself . He wanted to use Nashville for leverage and his bluff was called . Bud never could understand why he was the most despised man in the city .

We are told to get over it but does anyone think that VY was drafted for any other reason than Bud wanted to stick it to Houston again . Now VY has come apart like a cheap rug and set the Titans back in the QB dept ... that's funny .
I guess they dont understand that we in Texas have ummm backbones and very long memories. I just love how Tack fan try to claim the oiler greats as their own. Moon, Jefferies , Givens, Matthews, The TYLER FREAKING ROSE.

I worked for Red McCombs and I ran into Mr. Earl Campbell on a promotional day and I told him I grew up watching the oilers and how hurt I was the franchise I rooted for left me high and dry. He said he understood and he was disappointed. I asked him which team he was loyal to and he told me that he played for Houston and for the state of Texas and he was an will always be remebered as an oiler and he had no loyalty to either the Texans or the Titans.

this was in 2002 so maybe things could have changed.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read