Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-18-2008   #41
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Just think if we do take VY and the Saints take Reggie and the Titans take Mario .

KVB , Fat Albert , whoever , and Mario would be one of those DL with a nickname .
Very true..... and that would suck hugely.
Old 09-18-2008   #42
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
My feelings towards Pud Adams has absolutely nothing to do with the state of the Houston Texans.

You can assume whatever you choose, but you don't know me and you have no clue about my history in this city.

Seeing a lowlife troll (not pointing at you, btw) come into this forum and spew garbage from his piehole gets the reactions it deserves. You Tits fans can sit on your high horses all you want, but at the end of the day your franchise has never been NFL world champions any more than our young franchise. So if you want to associate yourself with some braindead bottom-feeding troll by defending his spewage, then that is your choice.

Your city made a deal with the devil, but now you want to wash your hands of it all? You try to co-opt OILERS history with underhanded business tactics (i.e. "franchise records"...whatever), but the overwhelming majority of your fanbase has absolutely no memories of the history, and, the greatest player in your franchise's history wants absolutely nothing to do with your city, team, or owner, much less some number retirement that only serves to reveal the complete lack of class your owner is well known for. Matter-of-fact, inbred children of Uranus trollboys come in this very forum and talk smack about #34. This clearly reveals a lack of educated understanding of your own "franchise history" by a very vocal part of your fanbase.

Spin it however you want, but at the end of the day, you ended up with a stolen team because your city would never have what it takes to earn a team from the NFL.
Earn a team?

Your a hairsbreadth away from losing a second team from your city.Certainly a prime candidate for a new LA franchise.

As much as I like Houston as a city it seems cursed when it comes to football.

That Uranus crap was original & funny.When it's all you have to offer though it speaks volumes.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #43
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

not working n/m
Old 09-18-2008   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
not working n/m
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old 09-18-2008   #45
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Earn a team?

Your a hairsbreadth away from losing a second team from your city.Certainly a prime candidate for a new LA franchise.

As much as I like Houston as a city it seems cursed when it comes to football.

That Uranus crap was original & funny.When it's all you have to offer though it speaks volumes.
OK ... I'll bite ... how are we about to lose the team . We are the 4th largest city in the country and our economy is better than much of the country .
Old 09-18-2008   #46
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

How about this one for a grand hypothetical:

Sage is pretty much gone after this season. There is no way the Texans FO can hold onto him another offseason without losing all possible trade value for him. VY seems to be wearing out his welcome in Hillbilly country. Maybe a change of scene, sayyy, bringing him home to Houston where he has a greater support system will do him some good. Now, I know I'm just talking out of my arse, but it seems like the best thing for both teams. The Titans get a stable and ready QB with plenty of experience. The Texans get the hometown favorite that can surely put more butts in the seats even though his is on the bench for the time being. VY gets to backup Schaub for the time being while he settles his life and career down, and then gets to compete for the starting job. I believe Kubes is what he needs to be a successful QB. This is just a hypothetical because I know the contracts would have to be worked out, but you never know!
Old 09-18-2008   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Earn a team?

Huh??? Wha.......?????

Sorry, but the Uranus stuff will be funny as long as Bud 'the rug' owns the Tinnbreds...
Old 09-18-2008   #48
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Earn a team?

Yeah, this makes plenty of sense seeing that the Texans are a BILLION DOLLAR FRANCHISE HERE IN HOUSTON! Makes even more sense to move the Texans to LA when the OWNER IS A HOUSTONIAN! Be lucky you bunch of hillbillies even have a team in your not-even-mid-market city. You necks should be tooting your XXX bottles everyday that your owner is an *****. Otherwise, you'd have what to root for on Sunday? Oh, I forgot, you guys do have a hockey team-Bwahahahahaha!
Old 09-18-2008   #49
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How so? Reliant Stadium has seven years of consecutive sellouts. Bob McNair has too much class to act like a low class, piece of crap owner like Pud Adams and hold a football team for ransom to the highest bidder.

Just remember, a tiger can't change his stripes. One day Pud or his demon offspring will do the same to Neckville. It's in his family's nature. He's lying piece of human garbage, and you will feel the same way about him one day.
Old 09-18-2008   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

What do you expect? The SOB was actually born in Oklahoma, so he's just another carpet bagging, snake oil salesman...
Old 09-18-2008   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

=
Old 09-18-2008   #52
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
My feelings towards Pud Adams has absolutely nothing to do with the state of the Houston Texans.

You can assume whatever you choose, but you don't know me and you have no clue about my history in this city.

Seeing a lowlife troll (not pointing at you, btw) come into this forum and spew garbage from his piehole gets the reactions it deserves. You Tits fans can sit on your high horses all you want, but at the end of the day your franchise has never been NFL world champions any more than our young franchise. So if you want to associate yourself with some braindead bottom-feeding troll by defending his spewage, then that is your choice.
What garbage did he spew. To paraphrase he said we take the time to beat your team once a season in Houston. True: Titans are 5-1 in Houston

He mocked the beating of the Bud Adams is Satan drum. It has been 10 seasons get over it all ready or at least move on. You have a new team and you don't want the Oilers back. That is like bitching about an ex going off and dating someone new and having no desire at all to be with them again. It just sounds bitter. No one in TN lobbied hard to get the Oilers to move. So saying they stole something is a HUGE stretch. On top of that Adams owns the team, how do you steal something from yourself?

Quote:
Your city made a deal with the devil, but now you want to wash your hands of it all? You try to co-opt OILERS history with underhanded business tactics (i.e. "franchise records"...whatever), but the overwhelming majority of your fanbase has absolutely no memories of the history, and, the greatest player in your franchise's history wants absolutely nothing to do with your city, team, or owner, much less some number retirement that only serves to reveal the complete lack of class your owner is well known for. Matter-of-fact, inbred children of Uranus trollboys come in this very forum and talk smack about #34. This clearly reveals a lack of educated understanding of your own "franchise history" by a very vocal part of your fanbase.
I am sure allot of people in Houston do not remember the hay day of the Oilers. Are they not Houston fans? I bet TB knows a hell of a lot more information about the Oilers/Titans that most on this board. Your only rebuttal to that is "yeah but he did not live here".

Quote:
Spin it however you want, but at the end of the day, you ended up with a stolen team because your city would never have what it takes to earn a team from the NFL.
You can't steal something that is already yours so stop beating that drum. Teams move ... it happens. It actually happens allot. NY Giants became the SF Giants should old school Giants fans still be griping about how they got their team 'stolen'?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 09-18-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
NY Giants became the SF Giants should old school Giants fans still be griping about how they got their team 'stolen'?
I don't know for sure, but I'm fairly confident that the Giants did not leave a huge debt to tax payers. Bud Adams left us a debt that came from taking out our beloved "pin-ball machine scoreboard" to add 10,000 more seats. Then he bailedl... Who got stuck with that bill? Taxpayers of Harris County.
Old 09-18-2008   #54
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=ChildressTitanMan;1000716]Earn a team?

Lost all credability right there.
Old 09-18-2008   #55
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I don't know for sure, but I'm fairly confident that the Giants did not leave a huge debt to tax payers. Bud Adams left us a debt that came from taking out our beloved "pin-ball machine scoreboard" to add 10,000 more seats. Then he bailedl... Who got stuck with that bill? Taxpayers of Harris County.
You are 100% correct about Bud taking the city hostage and the city told him to screw himself . He wanted to use Nashville for leverage and his bluff was called . Bud never could understand why he was the most despised man in the city .

We are told to get over it but does anyone think that VY was drafted for any other reason than Bud wanted to stick it to Houston again . Now VY has come apart like a cheap rug and set the Titans back in the QB dept ... that's funny .
Old 09-18-2008   #56
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
You are 100% correct about Bud taking the city hostage and the city told him to screw himself . He wanted to use Nashville for leverage and his bluff was called . Bud never could understand why he was the most despised man in the city .

We are told to get over it but does anyone think that VY was drafted for any other reason than Bud wanted to stick it to Houston again . Now VY has come apart like a cheap rug and set the Titans back in the QB dept ... that's funny .
Don't forget, he pimped himself out to JAX just to get those extra 10,000 to begin with. So, there was the first sign that he was going to screw us eventually...
Old 09-18-2008   #57
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Don't forget, he pimped himself out to JAX just to get those extra 10,000 to begin with. So, there was the first sign that he was going to screw us eventually...
Yep ... I remember seeing Alabama at the rodeo when the dome was under construction and it was like 30 degrees because the walls were ripped out . Believe it or not it was to cold to drink beer .
Old 09-18-2008   #58
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

If I had any respect for a bandwagon troll, I'd bother to respond to Blazing Anus. But I don't, so I won't. Dude lives to troll this board. I think it's a personality disorder or something equally whack, evidenced by his quick rush to defend the slimeball Adams and the other inbred children from Uranus troll.
Old 09-18-2008   #59
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You held by your guns good for you. Now stop bitching about doing it. You gloat about how smart the city was not to pay 'satan's' price then whine about how your team was stolen. Sounds like you had the option you just did not want to pay for it. Your consolation price was the Texans. Have fun with that.

Old 09-18-2008   #60
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
If I had any respect for a bandwagon troll, I'd bother to respond to Blazing Anus. But I don't, so I won't. Dude lives to troll this board. I think it's a personality disorder or something equally whack, evidenced by his quick rush to defend the slimeball Adams and the other inbred children from Uranus troll.

Expalin again how I bandwagon for a team that went 2-14 before the move? This one always makes me laugh. Oh and don't flatter yourself I post on allot of rival boards.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read