Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-17-2008   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default In honor of Texans-Titans week....

I'm not much one for smack.
however....

To provide for some epic smack, I put the UnCut Video that I did about the origins of the Titans name on YouTube for the first time. So that more NFL fans all over the league can derive humor at the Titan's expense.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiH4-h4o6Us

If you have a YouTube account, I invite you leave a comment.

In sum, you don't know who will win this weekend. But one way or another, the Titans will always be named after the product of mother fornication. They are inbred, incestuous, child eaters who were eventually defeated. Oh, and they have meddling cheapazz vulgarian possum headed Bud Adams as their owner.

That is undeniable. In fact, it may not be smack at all. It is just truth.
Old 09-17-2008   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Titan fans will never see this because they only get to use the computer at the auto parts store which they work at .
Old 09-17-2008   #3
titanbuoy
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 titanbuoy was voted MVPtitanbuoy was voted MVPtitanbuoy was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
They are inbred, incestuous, child eaters who were eventually defeated. Oh, and they have meddling cheapazz vulgarian possum headed Bud Adams as their owner.
Yet despite all this they still find the time to drop by once a year and expose your aborted afterbirth of a football franchise for the laughing stock it really is... I'm thinking that must be a little irksome.

Remind Matt that just because he closes his eyes, it doesn't mean it's not going to hurt...
titanbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #4
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
Yet despite all this they still find the time to drop by once a year and expose your aborted afterbirth of a football franchise for the laughing stock it really is... I'm thinking that must be a little irksome.

Remind Matt that just because he closes his eyes, it doesn't mean it's not going to hurt...
I'm thinking we were 8-8 and picked 18th in the draft . Let's see ... take off your shoes titan dude we're gonna do some guzintoo ... 32-18 = 14 . That means less than half the league picked after us .

Oh yeah ... why do you have an Oiler photo there ? Are you from Houston ? If not you know nothing about the Oilers .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 09-17-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #5
titanbuoy
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 titanbuoy was voted MVPtitanbuoy was voted MVPtitanbuoy was voted MVP

I think the fact that you're bragging about your 8-8 record speaks volumes... if you're a good boy, and eat all your vegetables, perhaps one day you guys might actually finish a season with a winning record (okay, yeah, probably not... but don't be afraid to dream big).

Yeah, yeah... Bud is Satan. If I don't live in Houston I couldn't possibly know how badly Bud screwed you guys... yadda yadda yadda....snore. Wake me up when you're done whining. Note to Houston: If you act like a bunch of bitches, don't be shocked when someone bends you over.

And really, shouldn't you be bitching about the sorry franchise you have now rather than yet and still, complaining about losing ours.
titanbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #6
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Smack talk is one thing, being a complete a$$, thats another. Go away troll.
Old 09-17-2008   #7
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
I think the fact that you're bragging about your 8-8 record speaks volumes... if you're a good boy, and eat all your vegetables, perhaps one day you guys might actually finish a season with a winning record (okay, yeah, probably not... but don't be afraid to dream big).

Yeah, yeah... Bud is Satan. If I don't live in Houston I couldn't possibly know how badly Bud screwed you guys... yadda yadda yadda....snore. Wake me up when you're done whining. Note to Houston: If you act like a bunch of bitches, don't be shocked when someone bends you over.

And really, shouldn't you be bitching about the sorry franchise you have now rather than yet and still, complaining about losing ours.
1. We're not that sorry ... that's the point .

2. F$%^$^ ck Bud ... I'm glad he's gone . He's like the Pirates and Barry Bonds . They'd rather lose without him than win with him . Bud was and still is more worried about money than winning .

3. The one saving grace for your franchise is Jeff Fisher ... a top 3 coach in this league . VY may end up screwing him out of his year .

4. Oh how does VY over Mario look now ... Bud should have gone with the local boy . He could have traded back to get him but noooooo ... I'll show Houston . Nothing like a QB with a 6 test score having a meltdown .

5. So ... do you really know anything about the Oilers ? Have you shook Earl's hand ? Did you watch McNair's first NFL action against the Lions or have an Oiler playoff party or you just a pretender who's been involved with the NFL for 10 years ?
Old 09-17-2008   #8
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #9
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

The Titans have or never will be the Houston Oilers

Last edited by LonerATO; 09-17-2008 at 10:31 PM.
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #10
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
lmao
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #11
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
In Titanville the klan was referred to as the fox hunt club .

Anywho war Buford Pusser and also I'd like to dedicate this video to VY .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcvz...eature=related

Hey buoy ... where did you go ... geez ... well go milk the chickens and come back tomorrow night .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 09-17-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 09-17-2008   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Titan tailgating . :hobi e:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_...eature=related

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 09-17-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 09-18-2008   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 09-18-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-18-2008   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Old 09-18-2008   #16
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Blahditty blah blah blah blah.

Notice you don't deny that your owner named your team after the products of mother fornication, etc.

Wins and losses change from year to year, but you will have the Bud and his offspring (until at some point the figure out that like they need to sell the team to a bigger market that they can make more money) and you will always be named after a repulsive Greek myth.

And, I will be always happy that opposing fans will be able to use this YouTube to smack on you guys for eternity. Such is the beauty of film.
Old 09-18-2008   #17
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
5. So ... do you really know anything about the Oilers ? Have you shook Earl's hand ? Did you watch McNair's first NFL action against the Lions or have an Oiler playoff party or you just a pretender who's been involved with the NFL for 10 years ?
actually, my friend here has been a loyal Oilers fan since forever. He's from Ontario so excuse his "I'm a arsecavern and proud of it persona"... but you know, you could tell this actual game attending season ticket holder that and get away with it... it really depends on how narrow the definition of "involved" is though.

Making assumptions can make one look a bit silly. 'buoy isn't even American.
Old 09-18-2008   #18
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
.... don't be shocked when someone bends you over.
I heard that about your fans.

Speaking of anal sex, how is your 8 million dollar sausage "buoy" doing?
Old 09-18-2008   #19
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default actual Titans Tailgating

Old 09-18-2008   #20
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Your franchise has been around for decades and has the same number of Super Bowl trophies as our six year old team. What is your definition if 'sorry' if your own standard defines the term itself?

It's really unbecoming of a lowlife troll to show his ass and lack of class, but it's obviously what you excel at, so I suppose that we're seeing the best of you right now.

Enjoy your fat slug of an owner. I look forward to laughing at the plight of Neckville when he decides to take the team elsewhere, especially because you know the NFL would never give you an expansion team. The only way you could ever get a team is through theft, which speaks volumes of your franchise and fanbase. You embraced a scumbucket owner and suckle like little piglets at his teats. Man, talk about indicative nature of things. That says it all.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read