Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-17-2008   #1
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Why don't we have ...

A smack thread about Titans vs. Texans?

I'll start. Texans suck!

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #2
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 KEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVP
Default Re: Why don't we have ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

I'll start. Texans suck!

...coming from cledus the slack jawed yokel.
Old 09-17-2008   #3
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYE SUX View Post
...coming from cledus the slack jawed yokel.
That me ... Dur

Titans win. I am saying we put up a Goose Egg! on the cattle.

31-0

Old 09-17-2008   #4
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 KEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVP

You will have your better QB in. (he's not hurting inside and out)

There is no way that y'all can get a shutout.

27-24 TEXANS over tacks
Old 09-17-2008   #5
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

ok, i was trying to figure out who got to use the brain cell this week amongst the tack fans and its obviously not blazing arrow. Texans bring the tacks back to reality, 24-17.
Old 09-17-2008   #6
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm hoping the Texans come out fired up after a rough week and do their best to make a region that could use a boost happy by sneaking out of Tenn with a win.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #7
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Yeah, but... the Texans really do suck.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2008   #8
AMMOTITAN
Rookie

Yes, the Texans do suck....how can you argue.
AMMOTITAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #9
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, hey, Haynesworth! It's Fat Albert
And I'm gonna sing a song for you
And then I’ll stomp on a face or two
You'll have some fun now Albert and the gang
Racking up suspensions while we do our thing
na, na, na Gonna have a big fine!
hey hey hey!
na, na, na someday gonna do time!
hey, hey, hey!

Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #10
AMMOTITAN
Rookie

Nice...as long as he is making Schuab eat dirt, I am cool with it.
AMMOTITAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #11
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

So what does the nick name "Titans' have to do with moonshine?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be happy if T-rac doesn't run over any of our players

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...61titans1.html
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
So what does the nick name "Titans' have to do with moonshine?

well if you look at the pictures

3 stars-check
Flames-Check
T for Tequlla (or TEN) check
and a big Circle around the Ten -check

not that there is anything wrong with that

on a serious note
I have no idea what to expect from the Texans this week.. mentally or physically after the beating Pittsburgh gave them and what IKE did

All I know is if they come out with fire and do well in this game, I think it will help this young team out on how to play with adversity and hopefully go a long way in the development of a solid football team
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #14
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Now that is what you call funny right there....

No seriously I have still yet to figure out what the heck a "Titan" has to do with Tennesee. Where did Bud pull that one from? Does Nashville have the majority of our Greek population.

Honestly I would have prefered "Tackling Elvi"
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It may or may not dawn on you that half our city is still without power including me. So I really don't have a lot of energy to waste talking smack to the Inbred Children of Uranus
Old 09-17-2008   #16
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It may or may not dawn on you that half our city is still without power including me. So I really don't have a lot of energy to waste talking smack to the Inbred Children of Uranus
So those of us who live elsewhere will do it for ya!
Old 09-17-2008   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
So those of us who live elsewhere will do it for ya!
NICE!!!! You sir, have the floor.
Old 09-17-2008   #18
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Hey I am just trying to lighten the mood. You or I can not change the power situation so why not throw a couple jabs at a Titans fan?

Titans seem to be the plague when it comes to teams this season.

Jaguars and the OL being shot, Cinici being Cinci and now the Texans being hit by a tornado.

Old 09-17-2008   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Hey I am just trying to lighten the mood. You or I can not change the power situation so why not throw a couple jabs at a Titans fan?

Jaguars and the OL being shot, Cinici being Cinci and now the Texans being hit by a tornado.
Ummmm "a tornado"......?!!?!???

Dude, seriously...........
Old 09-17-2008   #20
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Tornado? yep, just way too easy.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read