Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-29-2008   #41
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overalls NFL.com FFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Betcha can't guess who I am...heeheee

Vinny, I'll take a gander and see what we can do. What do you need? I've got Cutler and Palmer and they have the same bye dates.

Anyone need a good QB?

I could probably use an upgrade at a WR position.

*EDIT- Vinny, it appears you have some bye week issues too. Let's talk!

I need a QB(Jason Campbell as a back up) and I have Chad J... Ocho Cinco on the trading block.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #42
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

scooter squad.

i'm doing a little better than domanick davis, but i think i'm going to need an upgrade at RB if anybody's shopping one.
Old 09-03-2008   #43
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate the waiver wire. I wanted Kevin Walter, dangit!

Old 09-03-2008   #44
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I hate the waiver wire. I wanted Kevin Walter, dangit!
*ahem* Sorry?

I elected to grab him considering I'm not a fan of Curry.
Old 09-03-2008   #45
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
*ahem* Sorry?

I elected to grab him considering I'm not a fan of Curry.
I wasn't a fan of Marty Booker on my team either so I tried to upgrade with Walter. I'll try Dwayne Jarrett out this year. He is supposed to have a better work ethic this year. At least the Panthers don't have YKW to bog down that offense. I hope Delhomme can stay healthy too.

Old 09-03-2008   #46
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wasn't a fan of Marty Booker on my team either so I tried to upgrade with Walter. I'll try Dwayne Jarrett out this year. He is supposed to have a better work ethic this year. At least the Panthers don't have YKW to bog down that offense. I hope Delhomme can stay healthy too.
I tried to get him too and ended up with the top ICOU WR. Oh well I only plan to use him as a warm body for my bye week. I don't expect much from that teams passing game.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008   #47
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wouldn't totally count Booker out. I mean, he's basically the Bears only legit WR, right? If last season's any indication, Hester won't contribute as much as Booker.
Old 09-03-2008   #48
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
I wouldn't totally count Booker out. I mean, he's basically the Bears only legit WR, right? If last season's any indication, Hester won't contribute as much as Booker.
If the Bears had a better QB situation I might have held on to him.

Orton? That's Gross man.

Old 09-03-2008   #49
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
If the Bears had a better QB situation I might have held on to him.

Orton? That's Gross man.
LOL! Yeah, good point.

I actually like Orton. I watched him play alot when he was with Purdue. From what I've seen of him in the NFL is that he won't win a game for you, but he won't lose it for you either. If that makes sense.

Anywho, who would y'all start at RB out of this group? Which order would y'all rank'em?

Ronnie Brown
Michael Turner
Earnest Grahm
Julius Jones
Ahmad Bradshaw
Ricky Williams
Jamaal Charles
Old 09-03-2008   #50
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
LOL! Yeah, good point.

I actually like Orton. I watched him play alot when he was with Purdue. From what I've seen of him in the NFL is that he won't win a game for you, but he won't lose it for you either. If that makes sense.

Anywho, who would y'all start at RB out of this group? Which order would y'all rank'em?

Ronnie Brown
Michael Turner
Earnest Grahm
Julius Jones
Ahmad Bradshaw
Ricky Williams
Jamaal Charles
Yes it does.

Michael Turner and Ricky Williams is who I would start in Week 1.

Old 09-03-2008   #51
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Yes it does.

Michael Turner and Ricky Williams is who I would start in Week 1.
Really?? Interesting. You'd start them over Brown and Graham?
Old 09-07-2008   #52
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Game time fellas!!!!! May the best team win...
And by best I mean me!!!!
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #53
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Really?? Interesting. You'd start them over Brown and Graham?
Sorry I just read this HOU-TEX. Just a hunch on my part so take it FWIW.

Old 09-07-2008   #54
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry I just read this HOU-TEX. Just a hunch on my part so take it FWIW.
Good hunch on your part....Looks like Williams is getting the start over Brown
Old 09-08-2008   #55
Brando
Site Contributor

HOU-TEX, Did you start Michael Turner after all?

Old 09-17-2008   #56
Old School
Site Contributor

I finally dumped that waste of a roster spot Javon Walker. I hung on to him last year just "knowing" that he was going to break out. Phooey!! Now I don't care if he were to lead the league, I still wouldn't have him.
Old 09-17-2008   #57
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
HOU-TEX, Did you start Michael Turner after all?
Yes, I did. It turned out nicely.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read