Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-15-2013   #1
Eyeguy
Veteran

Default Head'em Up Houston Mock Draft

http://heademuphouston.com/?page_id=26
Old 04-15-2013   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Head'em Up Houston Mock Draft

pretty cool

give me either Georgia LB & I'd be happy

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #3
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104085 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

The more I think about it, I become convinced we trade back into the second. I don't really see us pulling the trigger on a WR unless maybe Keenan Allen falls to us. I'd be really happy with DeAndre Hopkins, I think he can start from day 1. But I'm convinced we trade back. An extra 3rd would be great for filling all the needs in this team.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
The more I think about it, I become convinced we trade back into the second. I don't really see us pulling the trigger on a WR unless maybe Keenan Allen falls to us. I'd be really happy with DeAndre Hopkins, I think he can start from day 1. But I'm convinced we trade back. An extra 3rd would be great for filling all the needs in this team.
Big question is will Hopkins still be on the board?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #5
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Cherry picking this mock, I'd rather have Jesse Williams or Kawann Short at #27. Hopefully DeAndre Hopkins is available to us.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Cherry picking this mock, I'd rather have Jesse Williams or Kawann Short at #27. Hopefully DeAndre Hopkins is available to us.
I just don't see Jessie Williams being anything special in the pros. He got by on pure strength in college. That isn't going to be enough in the pros. I think he'll be a solid run stopper/ 2 down player and that is it. He adds nothing as a pass rusher.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read