Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-27-2013   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's Inside the War Room - Texans

Inside the War Room - Texans

Good afternoon Texans fans! Here's my Inside the War Room preview for you guys

Enjoy

Em
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #2
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's Inside the War Room - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Inside the War Room - Texans

Good afternoon Texans fans! Here's my Inside the War Room preview for you guys

Enjoy

Em
lemme guess... free agency's running backs are as good as the Texans.

michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #3
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I think this might get more run in the mock draft forum.

Like the first and second round picks, like the Bostic pick. I'm not sure if the Texans would think Glennon is the guy, he makes a lot of mistakes which seem to throw Kubiak into a fiery rage. As far as the FB,RB picks go, I like Zach Line a lot, but I have a hard time seeing the Texans use two draft picks for their offensive backfield. I'm not sure what your draft board looks like in the 4th round, but I'm willing to bet that there's an OT prospect that they would a RB. If they do pick an RB (Gilleslee lets say), I have a hard time seeing them pick up Line, unless they are really in love with his pass catching ability out of the backfield, or if he's capable of lining up as a TE and being effective. As far as the 5th round CB and the 6th round C at that point it wouldn't surprise me as Rick Smith loves himself some DB's, and backup O-linemen are always welcome here (especially if they can double as a G as well).
Old 03-27-2013   #4
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I think this might get more run in the mock draft forum.

Like the first and second round picks, like the Bostic pick. I'm not sure if the Texans would think Glennon is the guy, he makes a lot of mistakes which seem to throw Kubiak into a fiery rage. As far as the FB,RB picks go, I like Zach Line a lot, but I have a hard time seeing the Texans use two draft picks for their offensive backfield. I'm not sure what your draft board looks like in the 4th round, but I'm willing to bet that there's an OT prospect that they would a RB. If they do pick an RB (Gilleslee lets say), I have a hard time seeing them pick up Line, unless they are really in love with his pass catching ability out of the backfield, or if he's capable of lining up as a TE and being effective. As far as the 5th round CB and the 6th round C at that point it wouldn't surprise me as Rick Smith loves himself some DB's, and backup O-linemen are always welcome here (especially if they can double as a G as well).
A lot of it also depends on if Greg Jones signs with you guys (which would be a great move). I also like T Jordan Mills (La Tech)
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #5
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
A lot of it also depends on if Greg Jones signs with you guys (which would be a great move). I also like T Jordan Mills (La Tech)
You must not be "inside the war room": http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...24#post2144024
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #6
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for video Em. Although I don't agree with everything, there were a few good picks IMO.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
You must not be "inside the war room": http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...24#post2144024
I dont want him anywhere near the Texans war room ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read