Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-14-2013   #1
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Eagles sign Connor Barwin

Just got the ESPN text. Didn't see this posted. No link yet.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #2
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles sign Connor Barwin

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-connor-barwin
Old 03-14-2013   #3
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Thanks! Rep your way.
Old 03-14-2013   #4
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

6 years 36mil$
Old 03-14-2013   #5
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
6 years 36mil$
What are the Eagles planning on doing with a tweener? They still runnin wide 9's or something?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #6
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Quote:
6 years 36mil$
Way too much given this past season. See ya Connor.
Old 03-14-2013   #7
Malloy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Way too much given this past season. See ya Connor.
Agreed, bye bye Barwin
Old 03-14-2013   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

That is a lot of money
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013   #9
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

his days have been numberd ever since we got whitney
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #10
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Don't forget about his snuggy.. wtf is with this picture..

I've been waiting for this day for two years.

Give me football-eating maniacs like Cushing and Watt. Ed Reed. Barwin's a poser like Carr was. Great physical stature, striking hair style, likes to pose for photos, high motor guy in practice, absent on Sundays.
Old 03-15-2013   #11
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Was looking at an eagles board and those guys are pumped about barwin. Talking about how he's going to be batting balls and giving qb's all kinds of problems...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #12
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Poor fans...that guy wears #99.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Is Demeco still with the Eagles?

Dang Ravens. They swipe up all our players, win a Super Bowl & now they got Eagles fans talking crazy.
Old 03-15-2013   #14
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's called a lamp
It actually looks like a spotlight, a signal lamp (like ships use for morse code), or maybe a tanning lamp???

I don't think it's a normal lamp.

Dude is ****ing weird, I know that much.
Old 03-15-2013   #15
Malloy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It actually looks like a spotlight, a signal lamp (like ships use for morse code), or maybe a tanning lamp???

Actually I think it's a remake of a classic stage light, you'll find the old ones rebuild into 'regular' lamps, but his looks like a remake.
Old 03-15-2013   #16
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

Exactly. Reading Bill Maher, wearing a one piece pair of pajamas like I had when I was 6, and then that thing in the background...Weird indeed, rep.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #17
TXAg14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, that's a lot of money for Barwin. Imagine if he had posted stats similar to 2011 last season, due would have gotten PAID.

Good luck in Philly, Barwin.
TXAg14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #18
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
All you haters should vacate.

Much like Barwin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXAg14 View Post
Man, that's a lot of money for Barwin. Imagine if he had posted stats similar to 2011 last season, due would have gotten PAID.

Good luck in Philly, Barwin.
Trust me bhsman if that were my friend or family member I would be about 10 times harder on him.

I'm glad he got paid but I was surprised about the amount of guaranteed money he got, 8M. That is pretty low considering the contract 6 years 36M. Sean Smith got more guaranteed money, 11M, and his contract is half the length and total amount.

Last edited by SW H-TOWN; 03-15-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: grammar
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #19
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I'm glad he got paid but I was surprised about the amount of guaranteed money he got, 8M. That is pretty low considering the contract 6 years 36M.
Very low GM, which is good for Philly but not so good for Connor. If the Texans weren't willing to pony up a contract which called for only 8 Mil guaranteed, they had a much lower opinion of his football skills than I thought, and I gotta wonder what all of that talk allegedly coming from Wade Phillips was about how he valued Barwin so highly ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013   #20
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read