Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-07-2013   #1
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Flacco contract a joke?...These folks make a good point

I've seen Joe Flacco's contract discussed and most not so much flattering but these guy's lay it on the line with a pretty good argument/presentation.

What you guys/gals think? I thought it was a pretty compelling argument personally.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013   #2
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flacco contract a joke?...These folks make a good point

That was fun for the full 10 seconds it appeared on my screen until it grayed out and prompted me to sign up or sign in. Yay.

No cookie for you.
Old 03-07-2013   #3
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
That was fun for the full 10 seconds it appeared on my screen until it grayed out and prompted me to sign up or sign in. Yay.

No cookie for you.
Mister inpatient, 'I've got better things to do guy', just click it again and it comes up again. All crystal clear.

I WANT MY COOKIES!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Mister inpatient, 'I've got better things to do guy', just click it again and it comes up again. All crystal clear.

I WANT MY COOKIES!
Me ate cookie.

Cookie go bye-bye.

You no get cookie!

LOL, I'll go check it out later on tonight. Thanks for re-sharing.
Old 03-07-2013   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I HATE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013   #6
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 20183 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

The column is a shot in the dark- one doesn't need a made up stat to see that Flacco's regular season was different than his post-season.

Maybe its because I am a fan of the Ravens, but I cannot understand the lack of respect for Joe as a QB around the league.

Des he throw for 5000 yds? No. Does he throw for 50 touchdowns? No. Does he win? Yes.

The whole "luck" thing is pretty weak argument also; was it lucky when Montana trew a ball high in the endzone and Dwight Clark caught it? Was it luck when Rothlisberger tripped up the Colt player afer Bettis fumbled vs Indy in te playoff game? Wasit luck when Franco Harris caught the deflection for the "Immaculate Reception"?

As Sam Snead once said, "I'd rather be lucky than good"
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read