Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Reliant WC Atmosphere?
Awesome (like last yrs bengals & falcons games) 30 54.55%
Good (Nice and loud but not full crowd.. more like a good reg season than playoffs) 9 16.36%
Meh (Yuck Bengals again, late arrivals & generally flat but loud on 3rd down etc) 5 9.09%
Bad (Vikes game wk 16- flat & booing if things dont start well) 9 16.36%
Who's starting the wave? 2 3.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2013   #1
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Reliant atmosphere on Saturday?

What does everybody think the atmosphere at the stadium tomorrow will be like?

personally im a little skeptical... if things dont go well could get bad
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #2
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant atmosphere on Saturday?

I know where I'll be. Rain, shine or dome, I'll be loud and proud 'til the clock says 0:00!!!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #3
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80958 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Fans should be fired up to start the game, if the offense sputters you better believe the fans will turn on them.....JMO
Old 01-04-2013   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 377943 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

It'll be jumping at Reliant, because all the

and

have sold their tickets below face value and will be posting topic after topic on TT about how miserable their little lives are due to Bob McNair & employees.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
It will be good but not like last year.

There will be a lot of disappointment and apprehension in the stands.

If the QB and play calling stay on par with the last month of games, expect boos and people leaving early.
I agree. Last year was different, it was the first time. It would have been very difficult for the Texans to screw that up.

This year, expectations are Super Bowl...... period.

The way they played the last two weeks, & the boo birds are coming out (I won't boo)

I think the boo-birds usually give them some leash. I think against the Vikings it was at least three pitiful drives (on offense) before they let them have it & it was deserved....

However, I don't think there will be a long leash tomorrow.
Old 01-04-2013   #6
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Very volatile, unstable. Will go extreme one way or the other and fast depending on how we play early on.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope it will stay real loud through the games, especially on defense.

I'm counting on the diehards at the end of both end zones and up there in the sky to lead the charge.

Let's go Texans!!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-04-2013   #8
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

it'll be awesome initially, but i think if the team comes out & doesn't take it down for a TD...the boo birds will come out pretty quick..They must score a TD on the 1st drive to keep the crowd into it.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398704 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish I could afford to go this year. Last year was a blast, but it was special in being our first playoff game and win.

I'm afraid that many fickle fans might start boo-birding if the team comes out sluggish or makes mistakes. Schaub, in particular, might feel the wrath if he starts slow.

I certainly don't want that to happen, and I would never boo my team, much less in the playoffs. But, I won't be surprised if it happens tomorrow.
Old 01-04-2013   #10
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a playoff game and the house will be rocking, I'm sure. However if it becomes obvious they will lose and keep on looking like crap, the crowd will turn on them. But I still think we'll win tomorrow and everyone will leave Reliant in a good mood.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #11
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected

they will be the same as usual unless things go really bad.

I hope they let it be known that they dont like what is going on if it starts to turn out bad.

I hate the constant coddling of Houston teams by houston media and fans.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #12
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
they will be the same as usual unless things go really bad.

I hope they let it be known that they dont like what is going on if it starts to turn out bad.

I hate the constant coddling of Houston teams by houston media and fans.
Coddling, what does that word even means?
It's not in the dictionary of a lot of people on this MB.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013   #13
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted that it will be awesome.

I think the team will start off slow, maybe a 3-and-out, or a FG at most. The fans will get worried, then they will put it all together and win.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read