Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-02-2013   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm pulling for ya!

As a Divisional foe member, I am bandwagoning for the Texans. I've read a lot of doom and gloom on this MB. Yeah, the last 3-4 weeks have been disappointing. Considering you had the chance for home field throught out the playoffs. That is in the past. My assessment, If the Texans can get that 1-2 punch of a running game going, that will help everything! Anyway, good luck and I'll be watching and cheering for you Texans. Please take down those Bungles!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013   #2
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 7186 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm pulling for ya!

Thanks, we need all the help we can get.

What's the general feeling over there? I know the season didn't go as planned, but what's the vibe coming from the team?
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013   #3
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm very happy Gene Smith was fired. Depending on the new GM hired, I wouldn't be surprised, if Mularkey goes too. You guys will handle the Bengals Saturday...I wouldn't be surprised, the game becomes be a home cooked butt whooping? The Bengals have also gone hot and cold during the season. The Bengals Defense is the main concern, that's why the Texans need to pound the rock and wear them out. You have a two headed monster in RB's...this is the time to feed the machine. This will help take the pressure of Schuab. The Texans Defense, especially the 2ndary needs to step up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedr View Post
Thanks, we need all the help we can get.

What's the general feeling over there? I know the season didn't go as planned, but what's the vibe coming from the team?
Old 01-02-2013   #4
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
I'm very happy Gene Smith was fired. Depending on the new GM hired, I wouldn't be surprised, if Mularkey goes too. You guys will handle the Bengals Saturday...I wouldn't be surprised, the game becomes be a home cooked butt whooping? The Bengals have also gone hot and cold during the season. The Bengals Defense is the main concern, that's why the Texans need to pound the rock and wear them out. You have a two headed monster in RB's...this is the time to feed the machine. This will help take the pressure of Schuab. The Texans Defense, especially the 2ndary needs to step up.
I'm a little dissapointed in the play of Myers and Brown, especially of late.
We invested a lot of money there.

I don't give Wade Smith a free pass either, even though he's not 100%.
I don't want to see them in the Pro Bowl.
These guys need to step up.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013   #5
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Agree. Time for them to get back on track. I think, by Saturday night you guys will be happy! Time for the Texans to rally at home. The house should be rockin'! Enjoy this playoff game @ home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm a little dissapointed in the play of Myers and Brown, especially of late.
We invested a lot of money there.

I don't give Wade Smith a free pass either, even though he's not 100%.
I don't want to see them in the Pro Bowl.
These guys need to step up.
Old 01-02-2013   #6
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 48017 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks mootini, but unless the Texans play better they wouldn' t even be able to beat the Jags this weekend. The Chad Henne Jags that is (btw you're welcome). Even the lackluster Texans of the last two weeks could beat the Plain Garbage Jags...
Fred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013   #7
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Let's not get that GLOOMY! It's the Jags! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Thanks mootini, but unless the Texans play better they wouldn' t even be able to beat the Jags this weekend. The Chad Henne Jags that is (btw you're welcome). Even the lackluster Texans of the last two weeks could beat the Plain Garbage Jags...
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2013   #8
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
As a Divisional foe member, I am bandwagoning for the Texans. I've read a lot of doom and gloom on this MB. Yeah, the last 3-4 weeks have been disappointing. Considering you had the chance for home field throught out the playoffs. That is in the past. My assessment, If the Texans can get that 1-2 punch of a running game going, that will help everything! Anyway, good luck and I'll be watching and cheering for you Texans. Please take down those Bungles!
Thanks man! Hopefully the team can pull it out. I'm not holding my breath though.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks a bunch mootini.
Can we borrow Plain Garbage for awhile;
We can use a punching bag around here.

At least you had a good surf last year, I presume ?!?
And Happy New Year to you and yours.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013   #10
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

LOL, yes, epic surf last year...thanks Hurricane Sandy! Plain Garbage, hopefully next season will be holding a clipboard? Ughh, what a season! Anyway, good luck for the Texans. You guys have a team build for this...now take action and go win the SB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Thanks a bunch moontini.
Can we borrow Plain Garbage for awhile;
We can use a punching bag around here.

At least you had a good surf last year, I presume ?!?
And Happy New Year to you and yours.
Old 01-02-2013   #11
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

No need to hold your breath, the Texans are built for this situation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Thanks man! Hopefully the team can pull it out. I'm not holding my breath though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read