Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2012   #1
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Need 2-4 Tickets Vikings Game

My wife and I will be in town to visit with our grandchildren next weekend. Anyone have some decent, cheap tickets, and I'll need a parking pass as well? Yeah, I know, decent means more money, but surely we have a good soul unable to attend the game, and not wanting to scalp an old man
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #2
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need 2-4 Tickets Vikings Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
My wife and I will be in town to visit with our grandchildren next weekend. Anyone have some decent, cheap tickets, and I'll need a parking pass as well? Yeah, I know, decent means more money, but surely we have a good soul unable to attend the game, and not wanting to scalp an old man
My sister has a pair she's selling with Blue parking for $400 total for all. If you're interested PM me. Seats are in section 353
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd say that's pretty cheap
Old 12-18-2012   #4
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

It is, I'm awaiting the kindness of a coworker to see if I can get him to cover my shift. If so, I will be in attendance, if not, there will be a bloody coworker who owed me one, but failed
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012   #5
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

i know someone selling 4 section 601 row c $250 each will split in 2's
txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012   #6
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by txchick1971 View Post
i know someone selling 4 section 601 row c $250 each will split in 2's
wow!
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read