Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-04-2012   #1
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default “I hate those motherf——” Owner said

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...those-motherf/

“I hate those motherf——,” Snyder said of the Giants.
Old 12-04-2012   #2
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: “I hate those motherf——” Owner said

coo
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...those-motherf/

You might not hear that come outa Bob's mouth .... at least not in those words , but how do you think he felt about facing Peyton twice a year and now Luck ?

I hate those motherf--ers myself .... along with the Titans and Steelers.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

From the linked article:

Quote:
Snyder was excited after the game and congratulating everyone in the Redskins locker room according to Robert Klemko of the USA Today. It was what he told a team staffer that stood out.

It might say something about how Snyder is viewed within the organization that the staffer would relate this to the media.
Old 12-04-2012   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You might not hear that come outa Bob's mouth .... at least not in those words , but how do you think he felt about facing Peyton twice a year and now Luck ?

I hate those motherf--ers myself .... along with the Titans and Steelers.
I don't think Bob has an ounce of hate in him. I just don't get that vibe. Not that I ever met the man. But I get the feeling that the word "MotherF@#ers" has never split those lips.

Jerrah... yeah, he says it all the time, when he likes you. But Bob? Nah.

I think he watched the Colts, Patriots, Steelers..... & said, "That's what I want."

Looked at the Titans & said, "smh"

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read