Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2012   #1
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 27409 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry No Texans Gear...in Beaumont?! Plenty of Cowboys Crap!

Just venting...
Sorry!

Still don't have cable at our new digs yet, so went to Buffalo Wild Wings a couple Sundays ago to watch the game with my son. Had to sit there with a freakin' gazillion Cowplops fans and like 3 Texans fans.

And everywhere I go there's nothing but Cowboys junk and almost no Texans stuff. Academy is about it to find gear. It's times like these that I wish that McNair had the marketing skills that Jerry Jones does.

If anyone knows of any good places over here to buy gear...please let me know. Wanted to get some more goodies for my boy for Christmas.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: No Texans Gear...in Beaumont?! Plenty of Cowboys Crap!

Beaumont? What are you doing in Beaumont?

I'm in Port Arthur & I hear you. If you think pickings are slim now, you should have been here before Kubiak came.

Highschool football rules around here. Then it's Cowboys & Ut.

But it's only a matter of time before the Texans take over.
Old 11-29-2012   #3
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 27409 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Beaumont? What are you doing in Beaumont?

I'm in Port Arthur & I hear you. If you think pickings are slim now, you should have been here before Kubiak came.

Highschool football rules around here. Then it's Cowboys & Ut.

But it's only a matter of time before the Texans take over.
I'm an Ag. teacher over here. Been teaching here for 3 yrs now, but just moved to town, to save on fuel.

But you're right at the UT & Cowboys mess!

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99855 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

One good thing about my move. No Cowboys crap here and very few Cowboys fans.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #5
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
One good thing about my move. No Cowboys crap here and very few Cowboys fans.
Same here. But here we have ugly Seahawks jerseys. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #6
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't want to hear any complaining all we get in Memphis is Cowboys and Titans crap...
Old 11-29-2012   #7
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Same here. But here we have ugly Seahawks jerseys. LOL
As bad as the Seahawk jerseys are...still better than Vista!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read