Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-21-2012   #1
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jacksonville Jaguars' Blaine Gabbert placed on injured reserve

Quote:
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blaine Gabbert (right forearm/left shoulder) has been placed on the injured reserve.
Gabbert hurt his forearm early in the overtime loss to the Houston Texans in Week 10 and was replaced by Chad Henne.
Henne was named the starting quarterback Monday for this weeks game against the Tennessee Titans.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...njured-reserve
Old 11-21-2012   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars' Blaine Gabbert placed on injured reserve

He gone

WR Robinson was also put on IR with a concussion
Old 11-21-2012   #3
LikeMike
All Pro

Rep Power: 9210 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I hate injuries - hope he gets well soon. That being said I think the Jags are better of with him in the bench - he doesn't seem to have the mental make up of a NFL QB. I could very well see him released next off season and the Jags selecting another QB with their first pick. Maybe Gabbert can have a fresh start somewhere else - but I have a hard time believing it...
LikeMike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Jville's Schedule:

vs. Tenn
@ Buffalo
vs NYJ
@Miami
vs New England
@ Tenn

I'm hoping they win the bolded games.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012   #5
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33092 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Jville's Schedule:

vs. Tenn
@ Buffalo
vs NYJ
@Miami
vs New England
@ Tenn

They've got a game with NE in their place, huh ? Maybe Henne will have the same kind of game then that he had against us Sunday ? Hope so !
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012   #6
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Why not hope they win out? I know I do! Not that they will, they'll probably win one more game but I'd rather them win the rest and get a worse draft pick to waste.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Jville's Schedule:

vs. Tenn
@ Buffalo
vs NYJ
@Miami
vs New England
@ Tenn

At this point, if they can just manage to beat the Patsies I'd be happy as hell. The rest of 'em don't count if you're looking at home field advantage in the playoffs.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2012   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-21-2012   #9
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

vs. Tenn-L
@ Buffalo-L
vs NYJ-L TEBOW TIME
@Miami-L
vs New England-L
@ Tenn-L

THey got NUmber 1 seed locked and NEW QB man our Divison is going to have young stud QB's
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
vs. Tenn-L
@ Buffalo-L
vs NYJ-L TEBOW TIME
@Miami-L
vs New England-L
@ Tenn-L

THey got NUmber 1 seed locked and NEW QB man our Divison is going to have young stud QB's
I dunno... Are there any real franchise qb's in this year's draft?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012   #11
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 57173 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I dunno... Are there any real franchise qb's in this year's draft?
The consensus I've seen so far is...NO. Certainly none pegged as a #1 over all.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012   #12
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
The consensus I've seen so far is...NO. Certainly none pegged as a #1 over all.
That's what I was going to say. Not the year to have a crappy record, get a great pick, and need to draft ANOTHER QB high in the draft. Sucks to be them. Can't say I'm sad though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read