Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-05-2012   #1
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bud Adams not happy with Titans

"In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular-season home game that was such a disappointment for myself and fans of the Titans," Adams told the (Nashville) Tennessean. "We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today.

Adams, 89, told the Tennessean that he was so disheartened by the team's effort that he left in the third quarter so he could fly home to Houston.
Please stay in Possum Holler Bud, everyone hates you here in Houston. Or better yet, next time your ****ty football team is getting beat that bad, hop on a plane and fly to Hell!

"I just can't be flying up there to see that happen," Adams told the newspaper
r.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/85...ts-team-notice

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22304 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams not happy with Titans

I wonder how is it that Bud still lives in Houston? Don't the fans heckel him to death when he goes out. Unless not than many people reckognize him.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

If I believed in "karma", it would probably be bad form for schadenfreude. However, I think even karma would make an exception for getting pleasure derived from the misfortunes of Bud Adams.

Our team is 7-1 and Bud's team sucks and got pwned yesterday.

Yup, it's a good day to be a Houston pro football fan!
Old 11-05-2012   #4
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 31542 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Best of luck Bud, for my personal entertainment I hope you live another 50 years
Old 11-06-2012   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If I believed in "karma", it would probably be bad form for schadenfreude. However, I think even karma would make an exception for getting pleasure derived from the misfortunes of Bud Adams.

Our team is 7-1 and Bud's team sucks and got pwned yesterday.

Yup, it's a good day to be a Houston pro football fan!

The only way to truly improve on that is for the Texans to go up the Chicago and get a win against the team that just pwned his.

Scenario complete. Perfect Score. Flawless Victory.
Old 11-05-2012   #6
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Poor guy i think i feel sorry for him.... oh nope just a fart...
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #7
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, nothing says "I'm in this WITH you, Titans fans and players" than the owner flying HOME to HOUSTON. LOL.

I mean, how dare they treat him to a bad game when he flew all the way up from Houston to see his team play a home game...in Tennessee?

The best comedy in life is stuff that isn't written; it just happens. And Bud Adams is a one-man comedy team. He should be a writer for sitcoms.
Old 11-05-2012   #8
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Best of luck Bud, for my personal entertainment I hope you live another 50 years

Very nice!
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #9
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Bud Adams is an angry old man with money that will be dead soon. He will never realize his dream of a Super Bowl and go to the grave sticking his middle finger at the attending doctors and priests. Have a good one Bud, you were an a$$hole and always will be.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #10
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty sure they will skip that moment of silence in Houston before the game when Bud passes......
Old 11-06-2012   #11
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

In my family, Bud Adams' name has been down there with Santa Anna ever since he fired Bum Phillips.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #12
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Pretty sure they will skip that moment of silence in Houston before the game when Bud passes......
Fo sho!

I like to go "fishing" over at gotitans and those inbreds are finally figuring out what type of owner old OA is. Let's just say the chickens have come home to roost!
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #13
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't dislike Titan fans out of hand, they're just football fans backing their home team. I don't even dislike the team itself, other than they are a division rival, but I don't dislike them anymore than I do the Dolts or Jags. In fact, I hate the Dolts even more than I do the Titans.

But Bud Adams himself? That ****ing piece of **** can kiss my damn ass. And you find most Titan fans feel the same way about their owner.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read