Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2012   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

I say AJ goes over 100 yards for the second straight week. to me he is looking better and better as the season goes on, i think he will get back to his old dominance.

Watt gets 2 sacks against the bears terrible o-line, and KJ gets a pick 6, yes i said it.

Texans 34

Bears 31

I think the bears will keep it close but we get the tough fought Win.

Last edited by EllisUnit; 11-04-2012 at 06:15 PM.
EllisUnit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

Making up for lost time on last weeks thread I see...

Early days for a prediction, but I will throw my initial thoughts out there.

The Bears coming off a big win, us coming off an ugly win, I think we both return to the middle somewhere and we win one because our offense won't give the Bears defense a chance to make game changing plays (yay for the turtle) and Cutler will be cussing out lineman by the time Watt and Whitney have finished with him.
Old 11-04-2012   #3
clutch
Rookie

Rep Power: 961 clutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't see us wining this.. hou-21 chi-31
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #4
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston 13
Chicago 23
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #5
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't like this one. Loss. Special teams fails us and schaub gets rattled. Hope I'm wrong but this feels dirty.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #6
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think after our embarrassment on Sunday Night, I think this team will come out a lot tougher than what people will think.

If we can pressure Cutler, we should walk out with the win.

Cutler doesn't play well under pressure.

I feel better about this game than I did about the Green Bay game.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #7
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok listen guys this thread is meant to show homerism, we have no room for loss predictions up in here, ya heard
Old 11-04-2012   #8
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ok listen guys this thread is meant to show homerism, we have no room for loss predictions up in here, ya heard
OIC, let's predict a win. Still can't do it. Texans still have to prove it on the road. @ chi @ det @ NE will tell all we need to know.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #9
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
OIC, let's predict a win. Still can't do it. Texans still have to prove it on the road. @ chi @ det @ NE will tell all we need to know.
haha JK anyways. i like to hear all predictions but i have not been that impressed with the bears TBH. they hung 50 on the titans today but it is the titans.
Old 11-04-2012   #10
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

We will have to get a early lead and win the turnover battle. If we put Cutler under pressure he will crumble, thats when we can't give there D any motivation.

If we can do that.
Texans- 20
Bears- 13
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #11
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 488 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected

Apparently some of them think it won't be competitive.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/s...ve-as-it-looks

I think that even if it's a loss it can still be competitive.
Old 11-04-2012   #12
MistaRed
All Pro

Rep Power: 13090 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Bears favored by 1.5 points.
MistaRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #13
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

I think if we play next week like we played this week, we're gonna be bear food. I'm hoping we pull it together and NOT lose however, as I don't relish another embarassing loss on national TV.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I think if we play next week like we played this week, we're gonna be bear food. I'm hoping we pull it together and NOT lose however, as I don't relish another embarassing loss on national TV.
we have always sucked after our bye week, i was not a bit surprised about or sloppy play BUT we did clean it up in the 2nd half. I think we will be ok and i look for our D to give Cutler all kinds of problems. GO TEXANS

I will be honest i have waited so long for this team to be good and now that they are it feels like its to good to be true. Lets just enjoy the ride folks it is nice to expect to win instead of hoping to win.
Old 11-06-2012   #15
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield

The #Texans & #Bears are the only 2 NFL teams w/ a top-5 scoring offense & defense. Texans rank 2/4, Bears 3/2
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #16
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield

The #Texans & #Bears are the only 2 NFL teams w/ a top-5 scoring offense & defense. Texans rank 2/4, Bears 3/2
This game is getting closer and more exciting by the stat post.!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #17
OilerTexan
Rookie

December 19th 2004
Texans 24 Bears 5

December 28th 2008
Texans 31 Bears 24 (In the last game of the season, preventing the 9-6 Bears from making the playoffs.)

November 11th 2012
Texans 23 Bears 13
OilerTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #18
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

come on a few more predictions
Old 11-09-2012   #19
escrimador
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 escrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respected

Arian spends 100 bucks on chika-fil-a, then runs for 150 yards and 3 TD's, leading the Texans to 38 -9 win over the Bears.
escrimador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #20
BorrowMe
Rookie

Rep Power: 316 BorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respectedBorrowMe is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilerTexan View Post
December 19th 2004
Texans 24 Bears 5

December 28th 2008
Texans 31 Bears 24 (In the last game of the season, preventing the 9-6 Bears from making the playoffs.)

November 11th 2012
Texans 23 Bears 13
So we're 2-0 against the bears?
BorrowMe is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read