Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-28-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Kenny Brit

Ok, first of all I had someone draft for me as I was away on business. He picked up Kenny Brit, pretty late in the draft.

I expected Brit not to contribute much early in the season, but it's week 8.

Should I hold on to him, killing a roster spot, or should I drop him & pick up someone else who might pay off in the future?

My WRs are Brandon Marshall, Lance Moore, & James Jones. I've also got Stevie Johnson, Santana Moss, & Chris Givens.

I'm really hurting for running backs, would love to find a diamond in the rough. I've got Chris Johnson, Ryan Matthews, & Alex Green.

I'm set up pretty good for the bye weeks, pretty much just fishing now.
Old 10-28-2012   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 230377 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kenny Brit

Good matchup this week. You could try to sell high if he has a good game.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012   #3
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Cut the dead weight. Bench spots have a value all their own. I would guess by the rest of your wr talent britt isnt starting 4 you anyway. Shop him or cut him. You cant find a rb diamond in the rough without bench spots. Say good bye and dont look back. Winning a league means making shrewd decisions sometimes.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I usually don't give Fantasy advice because I don't generally want the guys I play with to know how I'm thinking but on this one I think Locker to Britt will be clicking when the Meatballs are out of the race and they are throwing it around with nothing to lose at the end of the year....keep him for the fantasy playoffs. He's a starter (WR1) and when Locker comes back I bet they work on their chemistry for next season and will haul in some late year garbage time TD's. Britt is coming off an injury and he has a noodle armed guy slinging him the ball right now. He looks rusty but he gets lots of targets.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012   #5
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

20 receptions 209 yards 1 td. Thats about half the production or less then most of the other wr's on your roster. Keep in mind though, your getting advice from someone (me) whos 3-5 and just cut greg jennings ; )

Good luck whatever you decide.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

*cough* *cough*

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read