Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-20-2012   #1
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sergio Kindle cut by BAL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...at-400-p-m-et/

He could be an intriguing option, either for a 3-4 team at linebacker or a 4-3 defense at end. But someone will have to be willing to dump someone from the roster in order to clear a spot for Kindle.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sergio Kindle cut by BAL

Everyone knows about the fractured skull and the DUI, but now health is no longer a concern and Kindle has reported to the Ravens facility in Owings Mills after “training his tail off” this winter.
Mink reports that Kindle suffered a loss of hearing as a result of his fall down two flights of stairs. ”It is an issue,” Kindle said.
BR.com reported back in January that Kindle struggled to learn the Ravens playbook in 2011, which kept him off the field most of the season

Link to entire article: http://baltimoresportsreport.com/lea...ack-27249.html
Old 10-20-2012   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Everyone knows about the fractured skull and the DUI, but now health is no longer a concern and Kindle has reported to the Ravens facility in Owings Mills after “training his tail off” this winter.
Mink reports that Kindle suffered a loss of hearing as a result of his fall down two flights of stairs. ”It is an issue,” Kindle said.
BR.com reported back in January that Kindle struggled to learn the Ravens playbook in 2011, which kept him off the field most of the season

Link to entire article: http://baltimoresportsreport.com/lea...ack-27249.html
Wade Phillips has no issue with hearing loss. He is the only man in the NFL who has started a player with hearing loss and he has done it twice. First was Kenny Walker on the Broncos and now Connor Barwin with the Texans.
Old 10-20-2012   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Wade Phillips has no issue with hearing loss. He is the only man in the NFL who has started a player with hearing loss and he has done it twice. First was Kenny Walker on the Broncos and now Connor Barwin with the Texans.
Kindle addresses this in the article saying once he knows the plays it should not impact his play.
Old 10-20-2012   #5
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

IMO picking him up could be one of those low risk, high reward transactions that someone is going to roll the dice on.

I'd be a fan of dropping someone off the bottom of the roster now to see if he could catch on and the FO can head off taking an OLB in the draft next year.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
IMO picking him up could be one of those low risk, high reward transactions that someone is going to roll the dice on.

I'd be a fan of dropping someone off the bottom of the roster now to see if he could catch on and the FO can head off taking an OLB in the draft next year.
No go. He's damaged goods. Bobby McBillionaire don't roll with thugs.
Old 10-20-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Thug? He had a DUI but I know of nothing else. I must have missed what you are referring to
Old 10-22-2012   #8
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Thug? He had a DUI but I know of nothing else. I must have missed what you are referring to
He has had two DUI's thus far, and a third suspected one in 2009 that he fled the scene where he plowed into an apartment building. He said he was texting and driving. Dude is a lush, no go.
Old 10-20-2012   #9
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What makes you call him a thug?

I can see people saying maybe he's not able to digest a playbook or still have concerns about his injury... but a thug?
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #10
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd sign him in a heartbeat. He's young, and still has a lot of talent.
Old 10-20-2012   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
What makes you call him a thug?

I can see people saying maybe he's not able to digest a playbook or still have concerns about his injury... but a thug?
DUI and a reputation for being very social on the club scene including toking on the reefer. I deduced that in Bobby McBillionaire's eyes, he'd be a thug. I should have called him a party animal instead. Sorry for any confusion.

Personally, I'd love to give him a shot.
Old 01-07-2013   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Welp, Kindle was cut again. Heck, if he can bounce on and off their PS every year. Why can't we bring him in after the season? He might be a sandwich short of a picnic, but "the light's" bound to come on eventually.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read