Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2012   #1
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans v Green Bay Tailgate Pass/Ticket

Looking for a single Tailgate Pass for the Green Bay game for a buddy (some of you met him last week). He can't afford a game ticket at the regular market prices, and given it's severely inflated with this one, he just wants to come out to the tailgate. Since he works Saturday nights, it's hard for him to make the games on Sunday. If you have anything please let me know. And if you know anyone with a single ticket that's not outrageous, let me know too, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Thanks!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #2
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 39113 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans v Green Bay Tailgate Pass/Ticket

TexansChick has 4 extras she bought.
Stemp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #3
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey this is NFLnutswife, Pam. Do you still have two available that I can buy and how much?
Thanks
Old 10-10-2012   #4
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
Hey this is NFLnutswife, Pam. Do you still have two available that I can buy and how much?
Thanks
Pam I'm looking for 1, not selling any.
Old 10-10-2012   #5
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

I know David, me too. If u find some lemme know and I'll do the same for you. You need 1 right? I need 2
Old 10-10-2012   #6
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
I know David, me too. If u find some lemme know and I'll do the same for you. You need 1 right? I need 2
Ok gotcha.
Old 10-11-2012   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
TexansChick has 4 extras she bought.
Gone.

Sweet has em. Raging Bulls gonna do their band thing up right. Love that.
Old 10-11-2012   #8
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Bump. Still looking for one tailgate pass.

Thanks!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read