Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-30-2012   #1
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default .....You Might Be A Texan's Fan

So earlier I was thinking about those old Jeff Foxworthy jokes where he would say some situation and then say "....you might be a redneck!"

The I thought about a couple of Texan jokes, and thought we could have fun with this.

So, I'll start. Think of your own and post them. See what we can do with this.

If you refer to a backup QB as HWMNBN, You might be a Texan's fan.

Take it away!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #2
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .....You Might Be A Texan's Fan

If you feel bad about the team after a 38-14 victory, You might be a Texan's fan.

Old 09-30-2012   #3
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

If you shudder at the thought of a Peyton Manning comeback, You might be a Texan fan.

Old 09-30-2012   #4
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

If the sight of a helicopter reminds you of Sage Rosenfelts, you might be a Texans fan.

Old 09-30-2012   #5
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

If you hate Bud Adams more than your mother in law, you might be a Texans fan.

Old 09-30-2012   #6
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

If you believe "Tony Bosseli" and "Jinx" are synonomous...

If you know what it's like NOT to have to wait until draft day to find out who your team will take @ #1...

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #7
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

...if you have a picture of Kareem Jackson falling down on file for the next time an opposing receiver catches a pass on him...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-30-2012   #8
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
You might be a Texans fan if the name Frank Bush gives you nightmares.
Winner winner chicken dinner!
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #9
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

...If your Houston Texans are 4-0 and you whine about them only beating the other team by 24 instead of 30....

You might be a Texans fan...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #10
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

If being 4-0 and a 20 point lead in each game still has you uneasy, you might be a Texans fan.
Old 09-30-2012   #11
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you call him Cortland innegan.
Old 10-01-2012   #12
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

If you have a reflexive, deep seated fear of facing a rookie/first start QB from years past ...
Old 10-01-2012   #13
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
If you call him Cortland innegan.
That even gets me a laugh here in Tennessee!
Old 10-01-2012   #14
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

If you find yourself scanning the Broncos or Redskins practice squad for potential waiver claims...
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #15
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

If you are forced into the position of criticizing your college QB hero because your fellow Longhorn fans are still delusional after seven years...
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
If you are forced into the position of criticizing your college QB hero because your fellow Longhorn fans are still delusional after seven years...
Somehow I missed this one when I first looked over this thread. I fall into this category. Not only this, I found myself rooting for him to fail just to shut those morons up.

However unfortunately him failing has not shut them all up. Some now are even blaming the Texans for his failure and have this "forever hate the Texans" thing going on.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #17
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

...upon learning Lestar Jean would "miss some time", you immediately googled "David Anderson" to see if he was available because you know Kubs can't completely quit him...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #18
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

If you had to get memorabilia (hat) from a guy that got his from Nebraska, you might be a Texan's fan

true story .. 2 years ago I searched Kerrville for a Texan's hat.. no luck.. I visited my dad in Plano.. and went through 3 stores and found one (only one) . I didn't like it but only one I found.. bought it and went back to Kerrville and was talking to a friend about it and how I didn't like the hat I got and how it was the only one and he had a hat..I traded him Texans hat (solid blue with Texans logo and mine had white and blue on brim and whatnot)

I still wear the hat even how faded it is now .

it was SAD.. saw Titans stuff, Cowboys stuff. Green Bay stuff etc etc, but kid you not .. no Texans stuff
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #19
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 171989 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

If this man's...

or this man's

image springs IMMEDIATELY to mind whenever you hear the word "BEAST"

...you MIGHT be a Texans' fan
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read