Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-17-2012   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who would you keep in this auction league?

I can keep 2 guys. I have to pay the value that I bought them for originally (or if traded, the value that that guy paid). Free agent pickups cost $0

Here are my choices:
Matt Ryan - $15 (projected at $13)
Eli Manning - $11 ($33)

Ahmad Bradshaw - $23 ($23)
LeGarrette Blount - $24 ($1)
Peyton Hillis - $28 ($9)
Toby Gehrhart - $0 ($8)

Sidney Rice - $5 ($5)
Roddy White - $45 ($51)
Desean Jackson - $17 ($14)
Greg Jennings - $45 ($50)

Jermichael Finley - $16 ($9)

Total of $200. 12 team league. PPR. Return yards also count..

Im inclined to keep Manning (he's projected $33 so $11 is pretty good)
Old 08-17-2012   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you keep in this auction league?

I don't do auction leagues, but Eli seems to be the only bargain. I'm guessing you didn't win this league last year, eh?
Old 08-17-2012   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't do auction leagues, but Eli seems to be the only bargain. I'm guessing you didn't win this league last year, eh?
I did not. My runningbacks were huge, huge disappointments.
Old 08-17-2012   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree, I'd only consider Eli.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Matt Ryan is looking good this year. You don't think Roddy White is a good value? Save me $5 and he has the potential to go over that.

What about keeping Toby Gehrhart for free?
Old 08-21-2012   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Draft is tonight. Have a few hours left to decide.
Because of how well he is playing, I'm thinking of keeping both Matt Ryan and Eli Manning. Give me a nice QB and backup QB at only $25 total. That still gives me $175 to spend on position players.
$15 is a lot to pay for a backup, however. Most backups cost around ~$1-$10. Bad idea?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read