Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-18-2004   #1
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer
Default Leonard Little

It seems like it takes a lot in order for a NFL star to be sent to prison. Does anyone think Little is going to the bighouse.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=1824284
wags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004   #2
MoBlack
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to MoBlack

ever heard of bam morris. he's living in our wonderfal tdcj home here in hville...
heard of ray caruth?.
Old 06-18-2004   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Heard of O.J.?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004   #4
MoBlack
Rookie

heard of warren moon?
Old 06-19-2004   #5
B.Diddy
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to B.Diddy

i felt he was trying to sarcasticlly :hehe: state that there are nfl players that get in trouble for their actions in response to the opening post
B.Diddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004   #6
MoBlack
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by __V__
I don't understand your chronic "ever heard of" posts. Most of us are football fans and we have heard of guys like Dan Marino, Rae Carruth and Warren Moon. What's your point with all that?
man back up off me d00d. my stuff can't even breath. i'm responding to all boy up there. d00d said do players get off and i stated they don't. read
Old 06-21-2004   #7
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBlack
man back up off me d00d. my stuff can't even breath. i'm responding to all boy up there. d00d said do players get off and i stated they don't. read
Complete sentences please. D00d.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-21-2004   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
It seems like it takes a lot in order for a NFL star to be sent to prison. Does anyone think Little is going to the bighouse.

Well, getting back to what this thread was about yeah, I think he might be looking at some time in the slam. You know, I'm very much against driving while intoxicated but I also believe that people make mistakes. Hopefully nobody pays with their life because of someones mistake. This guy apparently has already killed someone and he's STILL doing it. He needs some help and if that help has to come from the Department of Corrections then so be it.

That's one hell of an "intervention" he's about to have.

And seriously guys, can we lay off the trading insults please and just go back to talking about the topics. (or not, that's entirely optional).
Old 06-21-2004   #9
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

This guy has already killed one person while driving, and now he's pulled over for speeding and DWI. I think he has to go. Words of advice:"Watch that cornhole Leonard."
Old 06-21-2004   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Put yourself in the shoes of the lady he killed husband. His wife is dead because of this man, and he gets a few months in jail? I know people make mistakes. But we learn from them. And we act accordingly. But Leo did not. Just be thankful he didn't make use of another body bag.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags

I don't know, but it is possible since he already has a history for DUI's. However, I don't believe that being an NFL star carry any more privileges than anyone else with similar disposable income, favorable standing in the community or profession. I think that we will hear more about Leonard Little because a football player's name will be more familiar to a wider audience than the mayor of Williamsville.

Last edited by StarStruck; 06-21-2004 at 06:57 PM.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004   #12
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

The way I understand the situation is that Little has already done time on his last DUI offense. He served a 30 day sentence and was suspended for 8 games.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read