Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2012   #1
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Blue Crew family... Say a prayer for my Moms as she was just admitted to the hospital again after being released three weeks ago.. She'll be 68 this July. Too ****ing young!!!

Thanks!! LOVE all Y'ALL!!!
Old 01-24-2012   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

I send you my best buddy hang in there call or PM me if you need anything.
Old 01-24-2012   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry to hear about your mom Bill. Our thoughts and prayers go out for her and for you. Please keep us posted on how things are going.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks y'all!!! Remember, we are tough, stubborn Irish folks.... We will survive - one way or another!!!
Old 01-24-2012   #5
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 30289 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Prayers out your way and up, His way.

PM me or hit me up on facebook if u need anything.

Luv ya brotha!

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

We are in...pulling for the best.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
Prayers out your way and up, His way.

PM me or hit me up on facebook if u need anything.

Luv ya brotha!
Luv ya too, brother!!!! "His way" will guide my moms and our family!!! I've never had a doubt about that!!! FAITH!!! It does a Soul good!!!

I will let you know if I need anything. Hopefully a prayer this Sunday!
Old 01-24-2012   #8
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Blue Crew family... Say a prayer for my Moms as she was just admitted to the hospital again after being released three weeks ago.. She'll be 68 this July. Too ****ing young!!!

Sorry to hear this TB.

Hang tough

Thoughts and Prayers
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012   #9
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141321 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

My mother just turned 69 and I'm with you on this one. I'll say a rosary for your mom tonight (if you don't mind a Catholic praying for you). You know how to reach me if you need to.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours Bill. Please keep us posted.
Old 01-25-2012   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
My mother just turned 69 and I'm with you on this one. I'll say a rosary for your mom tonight (if you don't mind a Catholic praying for you). You know how to reach me if you need to.
You're a Christian, right? Of course I would want a Catholic prayer!! You're "my brother from another mother", no??

And as for the rest of you Muff-Huggas, THANK YOU, for your thoughts and prayers!! It means more to my family and me, than y'all could ever realize...

It's been a long, LONG day and we still don't know shiite!!!! I'm having a cocktail, unwinding and getting myself re-set for work tomorrow morning before I head back up to Methodist..

Again, thank you so much for your caring, thoughts and prayers!!!
Old 01-25-2012   #12
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You're a Christian, right? Of course I would want a Catholic prayer!! You're "my brother from another mother", no??

And as for the rest of you Muff-Huggas, THANK YOU, for your thoughts and prayers!! It means more to my family and me, than y'all could ever realize...

It's been a long, LONG day and we still don't know shiite!!!! I'm having a cocktail, unwinding and getting myself re-set for work tomorrow morning before I head back up to Methodist..

Again, thank you so much for your caring, thoughts and prayers!!!
My thoughts and prayers to your mom and your family, TexanBill.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #13
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saw this, and just prayed for you and your Mom!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saw this and immediately prayed. TB or anyone on this MB, I am here if anyone needs to talk about anything, anytime. Please keep us up to date. Steve
Old 05-13-2012   #15
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude you know I will pray for her again. You know I got your back and I am hoping your mom has a happy mothers day
Old 05-13-2012   #16
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Frigging Joe, you scared ssless out of me bringing up the thread on this day, but it's all good.

Happy Mother Day to all no matter the scenario/circumstance.

For me, it's the time to reflect, to remember those who had passed, and to wish the livings each and any cherish they're adorned/blessed with.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012   #17
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill,

Just stumbled across this thread. Hope all is well now!

By the looks of this thread, G-d was given an earful.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Bill,

Just stumbled across this thread. Hope all is well now!

By the looks of this thread, G-d was given an earful.
Thanks Doc!! Actually, she's doing fine now. The best medicine was taking her off a ton of the meds they had her on. Funny how that works.

The power of prayer works!
Old 06-14-2012   #19
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

God dang it! This title Bill nearly put me in the hospital lol....I clicked it and I was yelling at my computer to load faster.

I am happy she is doing better!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #20
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141321 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Your mom is younger than MY mom. I shall pray for her. Keep us posted.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read