Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2011   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default A.J/Foster/Tate will make lienart "look" Good.

With AJ/foster/daniles/dressen out there Leinarts job passing the ball will be pretty easy. Not to mention teams already focus 100% on the run as it is. We will be fine with Leinart starting IMO.

But if our Defense has a bad day i dont want to have him carry us back to win a game cause i dont have that much faith in him, nor do i want to see him under center in Jan/play-offs.

Overall though i think we have more than enough talent to continue to dominate teams. Schaub is a good QB but not a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. So Leinart should be more than adequate to fill in until Schaub gets back. So lets not act like the sky is falling.
Old 11-14-2011   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: A.J/Foster/Tate will make lienart "look" Good.

I love you Ellis, but couldn't this go in one of the other threads?
Old 11-14-2011   #3
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I love you Ellis, but couldn't this go in one of the other threads?
Na i figure i will try to spread some happy thought. As soon as people see that schaub is out they may committ instant suicide.
Old 11-14-2011   #4
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3891 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess Cushing is going to step up if Leinart doesn't do well. (lol referring to the mic'd up.) Maybe Leinart has learned over the years at Houston. He was good years ago as a starter so hopefully he's just been improving. USC is coming to Houston!
Fili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #5
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

I don't agree. Houston is in a four way tie for 10th in rushing yards per attempt. Nothing incredibly special. And that will only get worse with no threat of a passing game. The defense needs to step up.
Old 11-14-2011   #6
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881 View Post
I don't agree. Houston is in a four way tie for 10th in rushing yards per attempt. Nothing incredibly special. And that will only get worse with no threat of a passing game. The defense needs to step up.
whos to say we will have no passing game ? I watched Leinart a little from when he was in Arizona and he has good arm Strength and pretty good accuracy. I think we will be fine.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read