Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2011   #1
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew - Colts Tailgate 9/11

The big game is coming up and I just have one thing to ask......
Whatcha bring'in?!!
We will have some of the regular items and some new tailgate toys along with some sausage and mainated Manning....err...chicken, beer, water, Cokes, and tea.

Is there anybody out there??
Old 09-06-2011   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew - Colts Tailgate 9/11

Pulled pork from us, along with whatever else inspires me at the last minute.

New toys sound fun
Old 09-06-2011   #3
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

It's breakfast taco time!

Also bringing my brother which is bringing Ted's hat.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011   #4
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post

Also bringing my brother which is bringing Ted's hat.

Old 09-06-2011   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post

New toys sound fun
Not a turkey baster in sight but spatulas, sporks, and tailgate forks can be fun.
Old 09-06-2011   #6
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Not a turkey baster in sight but spatulas, sporks, and tailgate forks can be fun.
as long as there are no busy beavers.........
Old 09-06-2011   #7
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Beef or Chicken - You guys decide! Either Lemon Pepper Chicken or Marinated Steak.
Old 09-06-2011   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

EARLS for sure!! Not sure what else!! Are we gonna do the "theme" thing?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011   #9
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Pulled pork from us, along with whatever else inspires me at the last minute.

New toys sound fun
no.... i was gonna smoke some pork shoulders on the grill myself... going to have to find something else to make now..

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011   #10
Ckw

Bill, so sorry to hear about your loss. Hoping I can share a beer with you this weekend. My buddy and I finally sprung for season tix this year, and I'd love to come check out y'all's tailgate but have no clue how it works.

Bought the tickets from Roc and he said he tailgates with you guys. Do I need to bring some brews, cash to pitch in, food or what? I'd love to meet all of you.
Old 09-07-2011   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

CKW you must bring your self then you can bring what you want, if you forget something we might have it for you.

Bill Man that is some hard news to hear. So sorry for Mitch and his loss. Please deliver my sincere condolences and let me know if I can be of help. Let mitch know we will be in NO for the game and would love to see him.

Now I am bringing the HORSELEG, shots, Billy, tailgate stuff and a piniata
his name is Kerry and he is alittle soft.
Old 09-08-2011   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

So sorry to hear about Mitch's brother Bill!! So hard to lose someone you love so much!! PLEASE give my condolences to Mitch! His family, and you, will be in my thoughts and prayers.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Ronny and I are back home. I was holding up very well until Stephen's (Bubba) daughters started singing "Amazing Grace"... Couldn't hold back after that and had a softball size lump in my throat..
Old 09-08-2011   #14
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Ronny and I are back home. I was holding up very well until Stephen's (Bubba) daughters started singing "Amazing Grace"... Couldn't hold back after that and had a softball size lump in my throat..
Sorry to hear about the loss. Prayers go up for you all......
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011   #15
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
So Bill, was that a yes to my post?
Old 09-08-2011   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Just show up!!! Blue Crew will take care of you!! Just show up!!

Would I love to break bread, share a beer, take a shot with you??? ABSOFREAKINLUTELY!!!

Come on!! Bring it!!
Old 09-10-2011   #17
Ckw

Where/how do I find you guys?
Old 09-10-2011   #18
Ckw

So where can I find you lovely folks tomorrow?
Old 09-10-2011   #19
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
So where can I find you lovely folks tomorrow?
Check this thread...there are some maps posted there.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84772
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011   #20
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Brisket is cooking, about a fifteen pounder. Will get up about 4 am and smoke 5 packs of Chappell Hill sausage. Ice the beer down in the morning and hit the road.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read