Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 11-23-2010   #1
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Which one of these bums should I pick up?

Justin Forsett, Cadillac Williams, or Darren Sproles?

I need another RB for the stretch that sucks less than Shonn Greene and Jason Snelling.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #2
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which one of these bums should I pick up?

Maurice Morris, Lions: Head Coach Jim Schwartz (finally) admitted Rookie RB Jahvid Best's Turf Toe is getting progressively worse. Best has already been ruled out for the team's Week 12 Thanksgiving game and with Kevin Smith landing on the Injured Reserve List just last week, Maurice Morris will become the Lions featured back. Morris finished with a combined 71 yards and had four receptions in Week 11.
Old 11-23-2010   #3
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
Maurice Morris, Lions: Head Coach Jim Schwartz (finally) admitted Rookie RB Jahvid Best's Turf Toe is getting progressively worse. Best has already been ruled out for the team's Week 12 Thanksgiving game and with Kevin Smith landing on the Injured Reserve List just last week, Maurice Morris will become the Lions featured back. Morris finished with a combined 71 yards and had four receptions in Week 11.
That's another bum that's available in my league along with Donald Brown.

Shonn Greene really F'ed me over this season. I picked him in the 3rd and have been adding and dropping stiffs on a weekly basis. That guy couldn't score in a whorehouse.
Old 11-23-2010   #4
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to axman40 again.
Old 11-29-2010   #5
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I took my own advice and picked up Maurice Morris

Old 11-30-2010   #6
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe you should've waited and picked up Westbrook instead!

Gore is done.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read