Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2010   #1
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 84240 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Looking for a parking pass for Chiefs game

It dose not matter which lot, I just need one.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010   #2
dbruder44
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 dbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respecteddbruder44 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for a parking pass for Chiefs game

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I have a red one $25 face value is more than that I can do pay pal or if your going tommorow I'll be in yellow send me a pm with your phone email
dbruder44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43353 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for a parking pass for Chiefs game

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
You can park at the Crowne Plaza for $20 and be right across the street from Blue Crew. Cross the street and meet the Crew.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read