Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-21-2010   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Add/Drop advice

Hey guys, I am planning on dropping Slaton for Miami's D/ST. I only have the cowpies D and they are not doing great. Also thinking about dropping Sproles for Mercedes Lewis since I only have one TE. Either pick up Lewis or maybe even Snelling.

What do y'all think?

They way I see it Sproles and Slaton probably won't crack my starting line up very often if at all and I think the Dolphins Defense is going to come on strong the rest of the year. I think Lewis could continue to perform well and my current TE is Gonzales, he's not lighting it up as much as I thought.
Old 09-22-2010   #2
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Add/Drop advice

I would drop the Cow pies defense if you're picking up Miami. I hate having 2 defenses, jmo. Slaton is 1 injury away from being the starting RB on the most prolific offense in the league, I would hold on to him and dump the girly cows.

Mercedes Lewis looks legit.

Snelling is a must add if you still have a chance, groin injuries are very tricky. Tolbert is also a guy to keep an eye on.
Old 09-22-2010   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I would drop the Cow pies defense if you're picking up Miami. I hate having 2 defenses, jmo. Slaton is 1 injury away from being the starting RB on the most prolific offense in the league, I would hold on to him and dump the girly cows.

Mercedes Lewis looks legit.

Snelling is a must add if you still have a chance, groin injuries are very tricky. Tolbert is also a guy to keep an eye on.
Well Lewis went before my waiver pick. I ended up dropping Slaton for Dolphins D/ST. Snelling was gone also.

I thought long and hard about dropping the cryboys d but didn't do it. I might have if I would have posted the thread sooner, I didn't give people much time to respond. And I really wanted Lewis.
Old 09-22-2010   #4
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Tolbert still available, looks like Mathews has a high ankle sprain and could be out 4-6 weeks. Very strong buy IMO.
Old 09-24-2010   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Is Tolbert still available, looks like Mathews has a high ankle sprain and could be out 4-6 weeks. Very strong buy IMO.
He was available but I have been out of commision with a cold for a few days and someone grabbed him. Damn it anyway.
Old 09-24-2010   #6
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Knowshon Moreno is out this week. Best I can tell right now, Buckhalter and or Maroney will carry the load.
Old 09-22-2010   #7
Ckw

If you are right I am going to be ecstatic. I went after Snelling but the guy in front of me got him. So I ended up with Tolbert. Pretty happy.
Sponsored links
Old 09-22-2010   #8
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
If you are right I am going to be ecstatic. I went after Snelling but the guy in front of me got him. So I ended up with Tolbert. Pretty happy.
http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/Hea...=NFL&hl=183015

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read