Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-27-2010   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My FF money league

I am most likely doing a money league, will draft sometime pretty soon, like in a week or so. Looking to do a 12 man league, $50 cash buy in, no extra dollars beyond that.

If I can pull enough people together we will draft in person so if anyone is interested and lives around Austin/RR please let me know. I am trying to fill some slots.
Old 08-27-2010   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My FF money league

We got about 9 or 10 people so far, just a couple of spots left.
Old 09-07-2010   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

I REALLY NEED 1 MORE PERSON FOR MY LEAGUE!!!!

We got 11 teams ready to go! The draft is tonight at 8 PM!
Old 09-07-2010   #4
Ckw

I'll join if you make the guy with the new diaper fund not have to pay the $50. If I win, I will be willing to forego all my winnings and leave them to the other winners. The reason for this is I am already in a money league. Let me know if you accept my proposal.
Old 09-07-2010   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

We are drafting in person tonight in the Austin area. Everyone will need to pay the $50 though.

As it stands now, it looks like it's going to fall through. I only do one money league a year.
Old 09-07-2010   #6
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
We are drafting in person tonight in the Austin area. Everyone will need to pay the $50 though.

As it stands now, it looks like it's going to fall through. I only do one money league a year.
That sucks man. Money leagues are the way to go. You doing auction format or just a live draft?

Like I said, already in a money league or I'd do it. I also prefer to focus on just one fantasy team at a time. Gets me more into it.
Old 09-07-2010   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post

What are the settings of this league? I might be interested if I could possibly do this draft by speaker phone or something like that if you still need someone.

We have had to do that for other members in our league before as well. Let me know ASAP though obviously if this is even an option.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read