Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-29-2010   #1
MouthOfTheSouth
Rookie

Default Lol, Jacksonville

I say we change their logo to this.

Jacksonville is the armpit of America. It is full of hicks that don't know a thing about Football. Its a wonder why they have a team in the first place.

I say the NFL Ships the Jagoffs off to LA or San Antonio
MouthOfTheSouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #2
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 54908 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lol, Jacksonville

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouthOfTheSouth View Post

Jacksonville is the armpit of America. It is full of hicks that don't know a thing about Football. Its a wonder why they have a team in the first place.

This thread is hugely funny.

However I will say this, no one deserves to have there team taken from them. Florida has been hit the hardest with the economy so I really feel for them.

If the NFL wants a team in LA then they need to expand. They could not only put a team in LA but also Mexico City.

No one deserves to lose their team.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #3
MouthOfTheSouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
This thread is hugely funny.

However I will say this, no one deserves to have there team taken from them. Florida has been hit the hardest with the economy so I really feel for them.

If the NFL wants a team in LA then they need to expand. They could not only put a team in LA but also Mexico City.

No one deserves to lose their team.
Have you seen how cheap their tickets are? The cheapest they range are from 15 to 25 dollars. Trust me, if they really wanted to go, they could.

My brother lives in Florida, and he told me, people just don't care. The economy isn't an excuse. Buffalo has been hit hard by the economy, they sell out their games and tickets are a lot more expensive. Cleveland has been hit by the economy and they sell out their games.

Trust me, putting a team in Jacksonville was a mistake to begin with. Its a CFB town.

The fans that they do have are pretty classless.
Old 01-30-2010   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouthOfTheSouth View Post

Umm...they did sweep us this year and have been to the playoffs twice since the time we've been in the league (including 3 winning seasons), so what does that say about our team?
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #5
MouthOfTheSouth
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Umm...they did sweep us this year and have been to the playoffs twice since the time we've been in the league (including 3 winning seasons), so what does that say about our team?
They have better management then us. They are a Quarterback away from being a playoff team but their fans just don't deserve it.
Old 01-30-2010   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just wish Bud had taken his team there when he threatened!! Now he'd have to worry about moving them once again.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #7
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 20113 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Florida is the dong of amercia....therefore the armpit would be somewhere around Jersey.
Old 01-30-2010   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
Florida is the dong of amercia....therefore the armpit would be somewhere around Jersey.
Actually I would call them the tampon of America, because they absorb the "wave" of anything coming down the line.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010   #9
thetrooper
Rookie

Quote:
I don't think you are far off.has to be PA,NJ or NY.lol
thetrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm with Khari on this.. Florida is the penis of the US. Think about it.

Florida is the penis, pissing on Cuba..

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read