Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-01-2010   #1
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sugar Bowl Florida Vs Cincinnati 8:30 PM FOX

January 1, 2010
Player to Watch School Psn Number Ranking
Brandon Spikes Florida LB 51 8
Joe Haden Florida CB 5 13
Carlos Dunlap Florida DE 8 15
Tim Tebow Florida QB 15 35
Maurkice Pouncey Florida OC 56 56
Jermaine Cunningham Florida DE 49 106
Aaron Hernandez Florida TE 81 127
Mike Pouncey Florida OG 55 153
Riley Cooper Florida WR 11 169
Marshawn Gilyard Cincinnati WR 1 40
Tony Pike Cincinnati QB 15 76
Armon Binns Cincinnati WR 80 250

If you get the chance watch the Pouncey twins. They are worth the time. I would love to have either on of them. Give me Iupati in the first and Pouncey C in the second or third and our line problems are solved for the next decade.
Old 01-01-2010   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sugar Bowl Florida Vs Cincinnati 8:30 PM FOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
January 1, 2010

If you get the chance watch the Pouncey twins. They are worth the time. I would love to have either on of them. Give me Iupati in the first and Pouncey C in the second or third and our line problems are solved for the next decade.
Is it like little league where if you draft one it freezes the other .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #3
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
January 1, 2010

How about BPA in the first, Pouncey G in the second and Pouncey C in the third?!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010   #4
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
How about BPA in the first, Pouncey G in the second and Pouncey C in the third?!
And then they can marry Larisa and Marisa and everybody lives happily ever after.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know which Pouncey it was (whichever one plays C), but that dude is a complete thug. Cheapshots after the whistle on nearly every play. Liked what I saw from his brother though.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #6
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I don't know which Pouncey it was (whichever one plays C), but that dude is a complete thug. Cheapshots after the whistle on nearly every play. Liked what I saw from his brother though.
He's been doing it all year. #56, I can't remember if he is the guard or the center.

He is constantly pushing and hitting after the play and then bitches when he gets pushed back.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read