Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 11-11-2009   #1
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default FF League Openings?

I'm trying to get the word out there that I am looking for league openings.

I prefer dynsaty, non-idp, but could be swayed if the situation is enticing.

I've been playing for almost 10 years and can offer references if necessary.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009   #2
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF League Openings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I'm trying to get the word out there that I am looking for league openings.

I prefer dynsaty, non-idp, but could be swayed if the situation is enticing.

I've been playing for almost 10 years and can offer references if necessary.
Just for my own info, what is idp?

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009   #3
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Just for my own info, what is idp?
individual defensive players. You draft Polamalu, DeMeco, Mario, etc. by position, then get points for each one's tackles, sacks, int's, or fumbles.

That's how my league works. I like it myself. You can build a defensive powerhouse with a few offensive stars and still be competitive. Other fans don't follow defense as well and the players are never in cheat sheets, so you can snap up elite players while other owners are looking for a backup QB they'll only start once.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009   #4
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
individual defensive players. You draft Polamalu, DeMeco, Mario, etc. by position, then get points for each one's tackles, sacks, int's, or fumbles.

That's how my league works. I like it myself. You can build a defensive powerhouse with a few offensive stars and still be competitive. Other fans don't follow defense as well and the players are never in cheat sheets, so you can snap up elite players while other owners are looking for a backup QB they'll only start once.
This is my first year and I like it a lot. Next year we will take out the Kicker position which I hate and I think is pointless and I'll just add one more defensive player to the mix.

Cushing is my starter on defense and I'm loving it. In my league Cushing is currently the 3rd best IDP player in the league now right under Allen and Willis.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009   #5
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
This is my first year and I like it a lot. Next year we will take out the Kicker position which I hate and I think is pointless and I'll just add one more defensive player to the mix.

Cushing is my starter on defense and I'm loving it. In my league Cushing is currently the 3rd best IDP player in the league now right under Allen and Willis.
We have 1 IDP position in one of my leagues. I have Willis and Cush. IDP has won many championships for me. Its a wonder the people in my league(who i have played football with every year since 2001) do not do a better job in finding good D players!

Last year, for example, I started Willis and had Ware as my backup.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009   #6
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Which round do you guys start looking for IDP's?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read