Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-28-2009   #1
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Flex Position Advice

Who would y'all start at 2 positions? I'm leaning towards Holt and Green. Here's what I ve got:

W/T:
Hakeem Nicks (NYG) vs. Phi
Torry Holt (Jac) vs. Tenn
Danny Amendola (St.L) vs. Det

W/R:
Shonn Green (NYJ) vs. Mia
LeSean McCoy (Phi) vs. NYG
Reggie Bush (NO) vs. Atl
Beanie Wells (Ari) vs. Car
Old 10-28-2009   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Flex Position Advice

Can you start Green & Wells?
Old 10-28-2009   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Can you start Green & Wells?
Not unless I bench Thomas Jones or Forte. I might've given benching Forte a thought, but he'll be going against the Browns.
Old 10-28-2009   #4
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Who would y'all start at 2 positions? I'm leaning towards Holt and Green. Here's what I ve got:

W/T:
Hakeem Nicks (NYG) vs. Phi
Torry Holt (Jac) vs. Tenn
Danny Amendola (St.L) vs. Det

W/R:
Shonn Green (NYJ) vs. Mia
LeSean McCoy (Phi) vs. NYG
Reggie Bush (NO) vs. Atl
Beanie Wells (Ari) vs. Car
I have Hakeem Nicks on one of my fantasy teams, and he's been earning decent fantasy points for as little as he sees the field. You might consider giving him the nod. However with as bad as the Titans secondary has played it would be hard not to start Holt.

I think you should go with Green in the other slot. Bush may produce a TD, but he isn't going to get a ton of yards. McCoy will probably see the majority of the snaps for the Eagles since Westbrook isn't likely to play. The Giants' D won't let him produce much at all. Green is now the backup to Jones and if the Jets are smart they'll run the ball all day long to keep from losing to the Dolphins again.

Go with your gut and stick to Holt and Green.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009   #5
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Go with your gut and stick to Holt and Green.
That's it!
Old 10-28-2009   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Holt and McCoy.

I like McCoy over Shonn Greene because McCoy will get all the touches that Westy normally gets. Greene is still splitting with Thomas Jones.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read