Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-02-2009   #1
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Cotchery or Ward?!?

H.Ward is going up against SD and Cotchery is going up against NO...
I think if the JETS get behind and Brees is on, Sanchez is going to have to throw A LOT!!! Cotchery leads AFC in receptions but I am not in a PPR league! I need yards and TD's.
I think Ward can have a good game against the Chargers D

Any thoughts?!?
Old 10-02-2009   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cotchery or Ward?!?

Cotchery. He's been the go to guy for Sanchez so far and the NO game looks to be high scoring
Old 10-02-2009   #3
stevn8r
Zombie

Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected

JETS D SCARES ME!!!
Old 10-02-2009   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Cotchery plays for the Jets tho
Old 10-02-2009   #5
stevn8r
Zombie

that was supposed to go for another thread!! lol I am sitting Pierre Thomas because of the Jets....Guess I need coffee (the drink, not the RB)

Saints D has 7 picks this year, and the D line has been good so they scare me too
Old 10-02-2009   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Cotchery or Ward?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
that was supposed to go for another thread!! lol I am sitting Pierre Thomas because of the Jets....Guess I need coffee (the drink, not the RB)

Saints D has 7 picks this year, and the D line has been good so they scare me too
I HAVE to play Pierre, my bench is as shallow as the Texans' secondary.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #7
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Cotchery. He's been the go to guy for Sanchez so far and the NO game looks to be high scoring
this
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2009   #8
stevn8r
Zombie

Done! Cotchery it is!!!
Old 10-02-2009   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Cotchery, I agree.
Old 10-02-2009   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Cotchery or Ward?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
H.Ward is going up against SD and Cotchery is going up against NO...
I think if the JETS get behind and Brees is on, Sanchez is going to have to throw A LOT!!! Cotchery leads AFC in receptions but I am not in a PPR league! I need yards and TD's.
I think Ward can have a good game against the Chargers D

Any thoughts?!?
Cotchery. Saints D isn't all that great, and like I said 242 yards and no TD's?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read