Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-15-2005   #1
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125
Default Chad and Dre...

Chad Johnson and Andre Johnson work out at the University of Miami... Just a lil tidbit... also on Total Access Rich Eisen asked Chad why Dre doesn't talk and Chad says he does his talking on the field... just some tidbits...
Old 02-15-2005   #2
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i respect Dre so much, especially with the times we are in, he makes the big play, and just keeps on playing.. it has never been a "me first" mentality for Dre, and i think it is pretty cool for Chad to acknowledge Dre that way too, especially since Chad is total opposite
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005   #3
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
i respect Dre so much, especially with the times we are in, he makes the big play, and just keeps on playing.. it has never been a "me first" mentality for Dre, and i think it is pretty cool for Chad to acknowledge Dre that way too, especially since Chad is total opposite
If you watched the Pro Bowl this past weekend, you probably saw Chad Johnson score a TD and then just give the ball to the Ref. He didn't celebrate or do some kind of stunt or dance. When asked about it afterwards, he basically said that he doesn't need to do all of that stuff to get noticed anymore. It basically sounded like he is starting to mature.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005   #4
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9
If you watched the Pro Bowl this past weekend, you probably saw Chad Johnson score a TD and then just give the ball to the Ref. He didn't celebrate or do some kind of stunt or dance. When asked about it afterwards, he basically said that he doesn't need to do all of that stuff to get noticed anymore. It basically sounded like he is starting to mature.
You sure he scored a TD. I remember looking at the stat sheet and found it very odd that he didn't have any catches at all. It may have been a typo or mistake, or maybe Chad ran it in on a reverse or something.

I was just curious.
Old 02-15-2005   #5
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

CJ didnt score a TD...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005   #6
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
CJ didnt score a TD...
Ya know what, I might have been thinking about last years game. NFL Network has been showing replays of last years Pro Bowl, and I have watched a couple times, so that's probably what it was.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005   #7
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9
Well I geuss you just got chad confused with Marvin Harrison. Chad will always be a great talent, but he will NEVER stop running his mouth. He may stop for a week like he did after Cleveland blew up his "pepto" in his face, but like his cousin Keyshawn, he will always talk.
Youngstown Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read