Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-03-2009   #1
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 433 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin Preseason TV?

So, what do you think? Are we going to get the preseason games here in Austin?
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #2
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Preseason TV?

50/50
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

If not, you can see the games on NFL Network when we are at work.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think at least half of them make it on, that's been about how it's gone right?
Old 08-23-2009   #5
Livid13
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 Livid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respected

I screwed the pooch when I switched from DirecTv to a Roadrunner(cable) "bundle". Looks like I'll be headed to wherever the Austin group decides to watch our beloved Texans....
Old 08-23-2009   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livid13 View Post
I screwed the pooch when I switched from DirecTv to a Roadrunner(cable) "bundle". Looks like I'll be headed to wherever the Austin group decides to watch our beloved Texans....
I just made the same switch myself. DTV kept taking channels away from us including ESPN2.

The Texans won't have a problem staying on TV here as long as VY continues to struggle and the Texans are competitive.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read