Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-05-2005   #1
Texan in Japan
All Pro

Rep Power: 7197 Texan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Can Gary Walker be our NT?

Walker isn't the pass-rusher he once was...I'm wondering if he couldn't become our NT next year? Any opinions?

If so, then we have more flexibility in either signing Seth or looking to draft for younger NT to develop.

I really would like a more athletic DE in his spot that could help our pass-rush a bit more.
Texan in Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005   #2
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

Its possible for him to be NT but with steady decline he might not give much pressure up the middle.
Old 02-05-2005   #3
LikeABoss
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 LikeABoss seems to be losing the respect of his peers

I never thought about that one. It might not be that bad of an idea
Old 02-05-2005   #4
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

it's not a bad idea to try him out but i think robaire smith can do it better
Old 02-05-2005   #5
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
but i think robaire smith can do it better

I agree. Draft Spears to start at RDE and move Smith to NT. Instant upgrade at 2 positions.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
I agree. Draft Spears to start at RDE and move Smith to NT. Instant upgrade at 2 positions.

i actually like that idea, but yall think smith could play the NT position ????
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005   #7
LikeABoss
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 LikeABoss seems to be losing the respect of his peers
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
What about the LDE position though?? Unless you're including Walker still starting at the LDE position also

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read