Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-24-2009   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bull Pen

Today, you should have gotten an email from Holly requesting photos. In the email, she stated that you must have permission from all those in the picture prior to submitting.

I give permission for all if I am in any group pictures.

I know that I have a picture with Ryan, Joe, and SheTexan. Do you guys mind?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bull Pen

Dear Bull Pen Members,

This season is fast approaching and Training Camp is right around the corner. We are looking for high resolution pictures again this season of you and your friends and family dressed in Texans gear showing your Texans spirit. We use these pictures throughout the season for different reasons such as banners, posters, printing materials etc. By submitting a picture you must have permission from all of those in the picture. Please email me the pictures by this Wednesday morning. We look forward to receiving lots of pictures!

Please let me know if you have any questions about the upcoming season and I would be more than happy to help. Thank you!!

Have a great weekend!

Holly Daigle

Event Services Coordinator

Houston Texans

Reliant Stadium

Two Reliant Park

Houston, TX 77054-1573

Phone 832-667-2039

Fax 832-667-2055

www.houstontexans.com

GO TEXANS!
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009   #3
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Today, you should have gotten an email from Holly requesting photos. In the email, she stated that you must have permission from all those in the picture prior to submitting.

I give permission for all if I am in any group pictures.

I know that I have a picture with Ryan, Joe, and SheTexan. Do you guys mind?
I've got lots of pictures from over the years with the Blue Crew, I'll PM you guys as needed for any submissions. I missed getting these in last time around and I want to make sure I get them in THIS time.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009   #4
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Hell No! I do NOT give out permission...

Who do they think they are, TexansBullPen.com???

Just kidding.... Of course I give my permission
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read