Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-01-2009   #1
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need more proof that VY has some maturity issues?

Well, here it is:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/...elsewhere.html

"If them guys don't want me to be in there man, it's time for me to make a career change for myself," Young said. "Because the fact is I'm ready to play ball and if they're not ready for me to play ball, somebody is."

I'm not a guy that bashes Vince, because I believe that his problem is that he's never had to battle adversity on the football field. His actions are indicating that he's not mature enough to deal with it. Good luck to the guy, but he needs to grow up-quick, fast, and in a hurry!
Old 06-01-2009   #2
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need more proof that VY has some maturity issues?

Not surprising. He should go T.O. on that locker room. Hopefully during training camp.
Old 06-01-2009   #3
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

V Cry.......

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #4
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Well, here it is:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/...elsewhere.html

"If them guys don't want me to be in there man, it's time for me to make a career change for myself," Young said. "Because the fact is I'm ready to play ball and if they're not ready for me to play ball, somebody is."

I'm not a guy that bashes Vince, because I believe that his problem is that he's never had to battle adversity on the football field. His actions are indicating that he's not mature enough to deal with it. Good luck to the guy, but he needs to grow up-quick, fast, and in a hurry!

Already been posted.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #5
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 23664 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

He gave me all the proof I needed when he left his team on the field, any credibility he had as a leader was gone after that. He's going to have to work very hard and be very humble to gain a lot of what he lost from that one incident alone.
Old 06-02-2009   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like a Titans fan point of view on this.

Is it more that the franchise is ready to give him a chance and earn his job back, but the team doesn't really like him or is it the franchise is putting up a front trying to make it look as if he is getting a fair shot but Collins is their man no matter what?

Something is funny about all this.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #7
Polo

Maybe the team has given no indication that they ever want him to play QB for them again.
Sponsored links
Old 06-02-2009   #8
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

still doesn't have much to do with maturity per se imo. Lots of guys have come out & said similar things, doesn't mean they all were immature, just competitors/ego maniacs.

His main problem is he's overating himself as a Qb when all signs point to him not being very good at it on this level. There's no doubt he can contribute on the pro level, it just not at Qb. The sooner he realizes that the faster he can get back on the field.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read