Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-20-2009   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Anyone Know Any Single parents That Wanna Take Their Kid To All Access?

I will print off and mail a pair if anyone knows of a single mom or dad.

Thanks
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Know Any Single parents That Wanna Take Their Kid To All Access?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post

Thanks
I'm not a single ma or pa but I'd certainly love to have two so I can take my entire family. As of right now, we have two and I'm taking my kid but it'd mean a lot to us to be able to take my wife and brother along.

Soooo... I understand what you're asking for but if by any chance you're not able to pass them out, please consider me. We come from Austin. Thanks!
Old 05-21-2009   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone Know Any Single parents That Wanna Take Their Kid To All Access?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'm not a single ma or pa but I'd certainly love to have two so I can take my entire family. As of right now, we have two and I'm taking my kid but it'd mean a lot to us to be able to take my wife and brother along.

Soooo... I understand what you're asking for but if by any chance you're not able to pass them out, please consider me. We come from Austin. Thanks!
You gotta a deal....

I have 2 pairs and have heard nada on my attempt to do well so you can have a pair.

Is there a way to e-mail them? Let me know if there is. If not...I can print them and mail them. If I get them out Fri you should see them Mon or Tues.
Old 05-21-2009   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You gotta a deal....

I have 2 pairs and have heard nada on my attempt to do well so you can have a pair.

Is there a way to e-mail them? Let me know if there is. If not...I can print them and mail them. If I get them out Fri you should see them Mon or Tues.
There is a free forwarding with these tickets. I did it with mine. Just login to your account manager and select the tickets you want to forward. You will need his name and email address before you start. The all access tickets were on the upper right after logging in.
Old 05-21-2009   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Kewl...thanks for that info.
Old 05-21-2009   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks
What a great thing to do! My compliments to a cool individual. Hope everyone has a great time.
Old 05-21-2009   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I got them. Thank you SO much!!
--Mike
Old 05-21-2009   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

No biggie. Fortunately I don't know what it's like to be a single parent. I have several single mom friends. I can only guess how tough it must be.

My wife may be a real biatch 90% of the time, but I wouldn't dump that even on her. Of course I didn't want my kids to end up like her either..lol. She'll be someone elses problem soon enough. Roc Hoover...NEXT on Dr. Phil...or maybe Jerry Springer, eh?

Anyhoo...I still have a pair for one if anyone comes across someone who wants to take their kid.
Old 05-21-2009   #9
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No biggie. Fortunately I don't know what it's like to be a single parent. I have several single mom friends. I can only guess how tough it must be.

My wife may be a real biatch 90% of the time, but I wouldn't dump that even on her. Of course I didn't want my kids to end up like her either..lol. She'll be someone elses problem soon enough. Roc Hoover...NEXT on Dr. Phil...or maybe Jerry Springer, eh?

Anyhoo...I still have a pair for one if anyone comes across someone who wants to take their kid.
What time is it? I might be able to take off and take my son. (For those who met my wife when I was at the game... I'm now a single parent lol).

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #10
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Job well done Hoover!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #11
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Same offer as Roc. I have in total 8 all access tickets. If you guys would like to go ESPECIALLY if you have CHILDREN, drop a pm or just post it here on this thread.

Last edited by stingray; 05-21-2009 at 07:39 PM.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #12
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116440 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

If only my son and I didn't live across the country.

Great offer folks. Way to look out for your fellow fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #13
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

I still have seven left if anyone wants to go.
Old 05-24-2009   #14
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I still have seven left if anyone wants to go.
I'd like 2, please.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009   #15
stingray
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I'd like 2, please.
Just post or pm me your full name and e-mail address.
Old 05-24-2009   #16
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

I ended up with 2 deserving parents. The one I chose is a single mom who raised a daughter (both huge Texans fans) with no help. She actually just finished putting her girl through college.

So Mom and daughter are on their way to meet some of their boys.

So...I guess I am looking for a bailout for the other one...lol

PM sent, Stingray
Old 05-24-2009   #17
stingray
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I ended up with 2 deserving parents. The one I chose is a single mom who raised a daughter (both huge Texans fans) with no help. She actually just finished putting her girl through college.

So Mom and daughter are on their way to meet some of their boys.

So...I guess I am looking for a bailout for the other one...lol

PM sent, Stingray
Done.
Old 05-24-2009   #18
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Just post or pm me your full name and e-mail address.
PM sent. Gracias!
Old 05-24-2009   #19
stingray
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I'd like 2, please.
Done.
Old 05-24-2009   #20
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Thank you, sir!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read