Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-08-2005   #1
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Are we undefeated in battle red?

Topic says it all
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #2
Mistril48
All Pro

Yes ... Panthers, Jags and Titans.

They can wear red twice next year. Any thoughts on which games?
Mistril48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes. But the Texans aren't going to switch to the Battles Red jersey as the #1 home jersey. Now what do we talk about?
Old 01-08-2005   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually I was just sitting here watching the Rams and Seahawks.. and it got me daydreaming about when my Texans will be in the postseason.. and I thought to myself "I wonder if we will wear battle red through the post season" .. which in turn made me think "hmm.. hey are we undefeated in battle red!?!" and so.. here I am
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 72749 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

NFL teams are only allowed to wear alternate jerseys twice during the season. One of those games needs to be against the Colts.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #6
Harry Biped
Rookie

They could, however, change their blue jerseys to be the alternates next season.
Harry Biped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

All I know is that we have never won a game after beating the Jags.. and 2 of those times, we lost to the "worst team in the league" (cincy in 2002 and browns in 2004)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-10-2005   #8
texansfan88
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
One of those games needs to be against the Colts.
hmmm, i'm not sure I want that. The way Manning has played the last 20 games, I think it might ruin the mistique
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005   #9
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
hmmm, i'm not sure I want that. The way Manning has played the last 20 games, I think it might ruin the mistique
Then again, it could reinforce the mystique too.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005   #10
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
NFL teams are only allowed to wear alternate jerseys twice during the season. One of those games needs to be against the Colts.
Battle Red would be nice against the Colts. But, bringing our "A" game will be more important. We gotta get it in our heads that we can beat dem ponies.
Old 02-04-2005   #11
El_DudeArino
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to El_DudeArino Send a message via Yahoo to El_DudeArino
Default Ditto

Quote:

Especially against the Colts....
Old 02-05-2005   #12
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

i say we beat the colts atleast once next season, and using battle red will only increase our chances !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read