Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-02-2009   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Somebody get Chris Johnson a pacifier

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...-voting-bogus/

Quote:
“[T]he whole thing is bogus,” Johnson said, according to Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper, ”because people are voting for it that are not on the same field as the people who are playing.

“I’m disappointed. I did all I could to win it. I feel I did the best. I feel I did all I could do to win it; it just didn’t come my way.”
Dude, you might have had a point; if you had lead all rookies in rushing yards.

I'm glad I don't see Slaton and Forte acting like this.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #2
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Somebody get Chris Johnson a pacifier

Wow. I have to say - after the way the Titan players cried after the loss to the Texans, this doesn't surprise me. It pretty much furthers the perception that the Titans have a lot of classless players.

I mean - it's FINE for him to say he doesn't agree - or even that he's mad about it... but to call the award bogus? That's totally classless.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #3
IMA TEXAN
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 IMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I mean - it's FINE for him to say he doesn't agree - or even that he's mad about it... but to call the award bogus? That's totally classless.
Classless but mostly ignorant. If the award is bogus why did he want to win it?
IMA TEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #4
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 33666 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt Ryan inherited a slum. CJ inherited a fortress. I don't see why CJ is complaining.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #5
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

If the players were voting, Clady would have won it.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #6
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

I guess I am supposed to make a comment ... <--- there is was

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...-voting-bogus/

Dude, you might have had a point; if you had lead all rookies in rushing yards.

I'm glad I don't see Slaton and Forte acting like this.
No doubt, Hoth!
Old 01-02-2009   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 335478 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Now there is a punk who is going to be a problem for the Titans down the road on contract negotiations, something.

Let's see you were 3rd on total yards.
Did come in 1st on ypc but by .1 yards.
Tied for 1st for rushing TD's.
3rd on 1st downs rushing.
2nd, but way behind Slaton on big plays.
Way in 3rd spot on being a receiver.

As Schlereth said yesterday--time for CJ to come back from Narnia.
Old 01-11-2009   #9
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 74351 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

TOMB hilariousness

I love watching Titans fans bitching about cheapshots! It has a disgusting little irony to it.
Old 01-11-2009   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
TOMB hilariousness

I love watching Titans fans bitching about cheapshots! It has a disgusting little irony to it.
Yeah, Albert Hanyesworth would be a perfect fit in Baltimore.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009   #11
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 64444 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

They act like a bunch of 5 year olds. I mean we are bad but this comment here is hilarious:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbread
If a moderator comes in here and sees you stiring up ****, you will be kicked off. . . And FYI, the whistle WAS blown! I recorded the game on my DVR.
When all the other guy said was this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleBird
No whistle, play is alive. Stop exaggerating it. CJ continued to play after that, it was on a following play he was injured.
whaa whaa whaa, I am telling my daddy on you when he gets home! Whaa whaa whaa. Don't you come over here bringing your truths and your facts and the what not.

Is the Mod over there a Commy or something? I keep seeing people tell other people the mod is going to kick them off. Which has been pretty consistent with the things I have heard throughout the years of that site.

But I guess you shouldn't force your single branched families to think to long and hard about opposing views. Might make there nose bleed.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
But I guess you shouldn't force your single branched families to think to long and hard about opposing views. Might make there nose bleed.
Rep.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read