Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-13-2008   #1
junior
Veteran

Rep Power: 19 junior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famer
Default I hate this S.O.B

just had to get it of my chest. Everytime we play the old Oilers I get this rage in me, it's my therapy. Idon't think I will ever forgive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bud%20Adams.jpg (11.3 KB, 6 views)
junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate this S.O.B

OK, I'll play along.

He's a jerk. The sooner he is buried underneath 10 inches of Tennessee snow the better.

Next.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #3
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #4
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali4Real View Post
Who is that guy???
Lloyd Carr
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #5
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't stand it when people pimp oiler merchandise.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #6
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

So much hate.
For something that happened so long ago.
Bud brought the first true Black QB to the NFL, W. Moon....
Bud gave Vince Young a shot, when we wouldn't...
and at the end of the day, we gave Bob McNair the same thing Bud wanted, a new stadium...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #7
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
So much hate.
Bud gave Vince Young a shot, to spite us...
and at the end of the day, we gave Bob McNair the same thing Bud wanted, a new stadium...
Fisher wanted Cutler.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-15-2008   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 296584 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So much hate.
Deservedly so. This city loved the Oilers. By the same token, the flip side of love is hate. Rip a team the city loves from it and the hate gets directed at the SOB that deserves it. (btw, I don't like former mayor Bob Lanier, either, and also point the finger at him, but he's long gone from the scene and Adams still holds ownership to that franchise that we get to play twice a year)

Quote:
Time does not heal some wounds.

Quote:
Wrong.

Read this.

And beside, Doug Williams was drafted into the NFL in 1978 (six years before Moon was picked up by the Oilers). Williams won a Super Bowl for the Redskins in 1988, and was the Super Bowl MVP.

Quote:
Why would you mention one of Slug Adams' mistakes to defend the guy?

And why would we want to give a QB who can't read defenses and has an inconsistent arm a chance anyway?

Quote:
We gave Bob McNair and the HOUSTON RODEO a new stadium, which is certainly not what Slug Adams wanted. He had no desire to share a stadium with the rodeo and made no bones about it.
Old 12-15-2008   #9
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So much hate.
You make a valid point...but weren't Vince Evans and Doug Williams already playing for the Bears and Bucks respectively in 1979? I'm not saying...I'm just saying.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #10
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
I can't stand it when people pimp oiler merchandise.
I wore my old oilers hat all weekend.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #11
IMA TEXAN
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 IMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden coverIMA TEXAN could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
just had to get it of my chest. Everytime we play the old Oilers I get this rage in me, it's my therapy. Idon't think I will ever forgive.
Ignore the therapists! Always keep the rage! Proves that you are a person who stands by his principles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bud Adams:

Cheap suit,
possum rug wearin',
drunk,
10,000 seat renovation leaving the county holding the bag,
Jacksonville prostituting,
scumbag,
embarrassment.....

Hate?? Yes, in it's purest form.
You forgot Bud Adams = scumbag.
Oh wait, no you didn't - I just wanted to type Bud Adams = scumbag. Again.
IMA TEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008   #12
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read