Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-09-2008   #1
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Section: 521
Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile week 15

League 1 (Superbowl baby)
Choose 2
Def rank
Run/pass
RB Barber, Marion DAL NYG 5(5,8)
RB Bell, Tatum DEN @CAR 15(17,14)
RB Johnson, Chris X TEN @HOU 20(24,18)
RB Jones, Julius SEA @STL 29(29,24)

Choose 3
Boldin, Anquan ARI MIN 7(2,20)
Houshmandzadeh, T.J. CIN WAS 6(10,7)
Jackson, DeSean PHI CLE 27(28,15)
Johnson, Calvin DET @IND 13(25,5)

League 2 (playoffs)

Choose 2
RB Peterson, Adrian X MIN @ARI 10(12,19)
RB Williams, DeAngelo CAR DEN 28(26,27)

Choose 3
WR Bruce, Isaac SFO @MIA 12(11,21)
WR Colston, Marques NOS @CHI 17(6,28)
WR Cotchery, JerrichoNYJ BUF 11(16,11)
WR Ginn Jr., Ted MIA SFO 19(14,25)
WR Marshall, Brandon DEN @CAR 15(17,14)

Thanks everyone!

The Highwaymen

Last edited by Heath Shuler; 12-09-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #2
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56771 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: week 15

Well - as much as it sucks, at least Peyton Hillis being out for the season narrows down your choices.
Old 12-09-2008   #3
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

dang I just saw that, who does that leave in the backfield, Tatum Bell?

The Highwaymen
Old 12-09-2008   #4
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Choose 2
Def rank
Run/pass
RB Hillis, Peyton DEN @CAR 15(17,14)

Choose 3

League 2 (playoffs)

Choose 2
RB Hillis, Peyton DEN @CAR 15(17,14)

Choose 3

Thanks everyone!

My picks in bold.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #5
Heath Shuler
maybe not

The original post as been changed:
drop Peyton Hillis
add Tatum Bell

The Highwaymen
Old 12-09-2008   #6
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
The original post as been changed:
drop Peyton Hillis
add Tatum Bell
I'd still go with Jones over Tatum Bell. I think he'll have a good chance to put up some numbers against the Rams. I think Shanny is still going to use Bell/Young/Boyd in a RBBC against the Panthers, and I don't think any of them will have great success.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #7
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 879 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Heres what I think:
Quote:
Choose 2
Def rank
Run/pass

I dont trust Julius right now, I love the guy but he hasnt been getting carries. Why start someone you dont even know if hes gonna get 5 carries?

Choose 3

Pretty hard to pick between Housh and Calvin, but the QB situation for either makes it a toss-up, cant go wrong either one I dont think

League 2 (playoffs)

Choose 2

Williams has been on a tear, and AD is AD

Choose 3

Bruce isnt letting the age affect him, hes been playing great. Colston against a terrible pass D and Marshall is still one of the top receivers right now, Ginn and Cotchery are both inconsistent..

Thanks everyone!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read