Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2008   #1
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Orange lot, MNF *w00t!!*

Where are all the rebel rousers for Orange? OK, I am here.

What fun and food is on tap?
I have some new recipes and unique ideas I am working on...
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange lot, MNF *w00t!!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Where are all the rebel rousers for Orange? OK, I am here.

What fun and food is on tap?
I have some new recipes and unique ideas I am working on...
Old 11-28-2008   #3
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all skeered?

We will be dining on Turducken, FILO crunch, Texans Tea, and some delicious sides to be determined...Our friends Pat and John are roasting a pig and having fried duck.

and of course I will be making the famous KITTY LITTER CAKE, Thomas...

mmmmm, lip-smackin' yummy!
Old 11-28-2008   #4
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Y'all skeered?

We will be dining on Turducken, FILO crunch, Texans Tea, and some delicious sides to be determined...Our friends Pat and John are roasting a pig and having fried duck.

and of course I will be making the famous KITTY LITTER CAKE, Thomas...

mmmmm, lip-smackin' yummy!
I have some meat ducks that we need to find a "new" home for if you need one
Old 11-29-2008   #5
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
I have some meat ducks that we need to find a "new" home for if you need one
No thanks I don't know if I want my ducks tasting like skunk
Old 11-29-2008   #6
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
roflmao but I thought you had something that would take care of the odor?
Old 11-30-2008   #7
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
Old 11-08-2009   #8
cardiactgaters
Rookie

Section: 651
Rep Power: 25 cardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respected

hi there doc and carrie how are you guys this is thomas check out my site tell me what you think www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com
cardiactgaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #9
cardiactgaters
Rookie

Rep Power: 25 cardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respectedcardiactgaters is a quality contributor and well respected

yes kitty litter !!!!!!!! i love kitty litter
Old 11-18-2009   #10
FILO_girl
I'm not here

THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it was somewhat whack to see my thread from last year up here...LOL!

Well heyall...another year goes by...and another MNF game!

The Orange Lot chili cookoff will be at the Pats game on 1/3/10.

We will be having a good time in Orange, our 1st Annual Margarita Contest will be underway, so those who aren't skeered need to enter (Orange lot tailgaters only)...us FILOs are busy building the trophy...its uber cool!

I forgot what Chef Ron will be cooking, but us at FILO are have made a home made corned beef and it will be out there, along with other tempting and wonderful foods to chose from. We have been making several test runs on our margarita concoction...if you have any doubts on your recipe, don't enter...we have NO doubts on ours...it RULES!

Who else in Orange can post some updates on their tailgates?
Old 11-21-2009   #11
Tedc
Hardheaded

Old 11-21-2009   #12
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Party at 8 is doing chili for MNF. Todd, James, Rick and Ron...... Todd will have the Ritas flowing! Washer boards will be in full force!
Old 11-24-2009   #13
cardiactgaters
Rookie

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read