Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2008   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm finally going to make a game. The Cincy game.

Well, finally, I will make it to Reliant for a game. I have been dying to go to a game but have not been able to make it. My wife and I were supposed to be at the home opener for the Ravens, had it all planned out about a month in advance.

Of course Ike decided to disrupt the entire coastal area so it was not to be. The colts, the fins, and the lions I could not make because of either complications from Ike or family members wedding, etc. So I have to sell those off.

Ike has made it very hard for my wife and I to make it to a game together because my Mom ususally takes care of our kids while we go but after losing her house in the storm and being temporarily re-located to Pt. Arthur this hasn't been possible. So at least for the Cincy game, I will finally make it. I will be bringing my neighbor along and since it is a 3 PM kickoff we plan to tailgate the whole 4 hours. I can't freaking wait, hopefully we will be going for our 3rd win in a row!

I hope to crash a couple of tailgates and hang with some of the peeps from the board. I know where to find the Liberty White bus! And Mojo1! Who else is going to be in that area? DB, I definitely have to find you this time around, last time I could not.

Who's tailgate can I crash?
Old 10-11-2008   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: I'm finally going to make a game. The Cincy game.

The Bluecrew.
Old 10-11-2008   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
The Bluecrew.
I am talking about the Yellow lot this time around, I will be going to the Blue Crew later in the year.
Old 10-11-2008   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I think YLY is in the yellow lot.
Old 10-11-2008   #5
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I think YLY is in the yellow lot.
That would be correct.

I plan on venturing out tomorrow to meet some of the folks on the board.

HT, my crew and I are sidewalk dwellers, just look for the tall-ass Texan and Marine flags. Come by and play a game of bean-bag toss....just remember losing team has to shotgun a beer.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

Have fun.
Old 10-11-2008   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
That would be correct.

HT, my crew and I are sidewalk dwellers, just look for the tall-ass Texan and Marine flags. Come by and play a game of bean-bag toss....just remember losing team has to shotgun a beer.
Will do. Sounds like I should throw the game
Old 10-11-2008   #8
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
That would be correct.

Do the games end convieniently every 30 minutes?
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read