Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2004   #1
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Your Welcome Buffalo

all i gotta say is AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #2
BILLS 4 LIFE
waterboy

Default I Love You Guys

I AM NOW A TEXANS FAN

BILLS ARE GOING TO THE SHOW BABY

(hopefully, knock on wood)
BILLS 4 LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #3
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I am sure there will be more Bills fans around here soon. It is a wonderful day. Has anyone visited the Jags board yet?
Old 12-26-2004   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

The way the jags board is acting right now.. I think they actually shut the board down .. figures that they would talk smack all week then go run and hide when they get manhandled hehehe.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #5
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
The way the jags board is acting right now.. I think they actually shut the board down .. figures that they would talk smack all week then go run and hide when they get manhandled hehehe.
I finally got in over there briefly. But long enough. Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Edit to add I have my "crow" posts over at Texanstalk. Go check it out. I had every right to heckle the Jackals on that one.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #6
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

We have a couple Jag posters who showed class and came over here already. That is cool. I still can't really get too far into their site, but me and Overalls have made our point over there.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #7
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
I am sure there will be more Bills fans around here soon. It is a wonderful day. Has anyone visited the Jags board yet?
oh man... that's SO tempting... but I may just hold off posting there for a bit. If the shutout shoe was on the other foot... we'd be....<shudders> don't even want to think about it.

TEXANS fans... if y'all do go over there.. represent the organization well, and with class. Even though this would be fun.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-26-2004   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
oh man... that's SO tempting... but I may just hold off posting there for a bit. If the shutout shoe was on the other foot... we'd be....<shudders> don't even want to think about it.

TEXANS fans... if y'all do go over there.. represent the organization well, and with class. Even though this would be fun.
It WAS on the other foot last season and I don't recall them showing a whole lot of mercy at the time. I agree with you though. If people from here go they should be better than what we got from the Jags fans last season.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #9
David_Carr8
Rookie

Default Thanks Texans From Bills

FOR BEATING THE JAGS..... thanks guys. and baltimore and the jets r about to loose. The texans kick butt now! thanks. i heard buffalo is playing houstan next season. itll be close and good luck with the games b4 then.
David_Carr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #10
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Carr8
FOR BEATING THE JAGS..... thanks guys. and baltimore and the jets r about to loose. The texans kick butt now! thanks. i heard buffalo is playing houstan next season. itll be close and good luck with the games b4 then.
AWWW, Thanks man....Your a great bunch...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #11
Snarf
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Carr8
It is not certain. If the Jets lose to the Rams next week and the Bills win, the Bills will play the second place team in the South, which would be either Jax or Houston. If both teams finish third, they will play.

And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Old 12-26-2004   #12
BillsFan
Rookie

i can safely speak for the BUF nation when i say:

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!
BillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #13
KGUNBILLS
Rookie

THANKS YOU GUYS!

That was HUGE for the Bills!
KGUNBILLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #14
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

we enjoyed it as much as you did, its the only team i enjoy beating more than what i can imaging beating the colts would feel like...
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #15
Cheroqui
Veteran

Now that's the way you get the "W"! Jags got a big cream doughnout today baby! I still don't appreciate the stall outs for points everygame but I'll take it.
Old 12-27-2004   #16
clumping platelets
waterboy

Thanks
clumping platelets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #17
BuffaloDemon
Rookie

Awsome game Houston. I didn't expect such an effort from you guys, but you guys impressed me alot. You could have just layed down and died, but you gave it all. I respect that in a team. Your future is very bright with Johnson and Carr. Thank you so much and best of luck to you guys next season.

You guys keep your heads up high, you have a very nice team and will be a force to compete with in the future. Thanks again for doing us a HUGE favor !!

Last edited by BuffaloDemon; 12-27-2004 at 02:32 AM.
BuffaloDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #18
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDemon
Awsome game Houston. I didn't expect such an effort from you guys, but you guys impressed me alot. You could have just layed down and died, but you gave it all. I respect that in a team. Your future is very bright with Johnson and Carr. Thank you so much and best of luck to you guys next season.

You guys keep your heads up high, you have a very nice team and will be a force to compete with in the future. Thanks again for doing us a HUGE favor !!

We always give effort and we always have a chance. Whether it is beating a Super Bowl team (Carolina last year) or making the Patsies glad they made it out with a win, we always are a force to be reckoned with. That is the best part of this team.
Old 12-27-2004   #19
billsbluesman
waterboy

THANK YOU TEXANS
billsbluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #20
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDemon
Thanks for your good wishes. You may have meant well, however I find your words an insult.
Apparently you are not familiar with the Texans. Reminds me of the parent patting a little kid on the head for overachieving and doing something totally out of their range of ability.
You may hold the Jaguars in awe for some unexplained reason, but the Texans never have.
And for sure the Jaguars greatness continues to elude me!
Reality.. Texans rule Jaguars and have since Day 1 of our franchise.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read