Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-22-2008   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Beef week!!!!

It's time again for another bowl of CREAM DA BEEF!!! Here is to NO injuries and a great game.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 20113 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week!!!!

uh, yeah, u'll prolly beat us.........(too depressed to even smack talk)

Old 09-22-2008   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
uh, yeah, u'll prolly beat us.........(too depressed to even smack talk)

LOL! I agree. It's hard to talk smack when there ain't diddly to back it up with.

Other than tarps, possible franchise re-location, etc.
Old 09-22-2008   #4
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
LOL! I agree. It's hard to talk smack when there ain't diddly to back it up with.

Other than tarps, possible franchise re-location, etc.
You forgot to mention highest per capita G.E.D. ratio, Food Stamp Night at Jville Municipal, and lets not forget "Anyone wiff more than 4 teef gits in free nite!!! And they still have to use tarps on teef nite.
Old 09-22-2008   #5
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
It's time again for another bowl of CREAM DA BEEF!!! Here is to NO injuries and a great game.
Heya 1st Down! Your win yesterday shocked the heyll outta me! I must say I was not too pleased...

I really can't talk smack (LOL!!) because I am not totally sure who will be our QB. I have been in the Sage camp for sometime, so that is where I stand. But Kubes may see it differently.
Can I pahlease have some stout Tabasco to go with the creme de ick? The chipotle kind would be cool.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #6
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Heya 1st Down! Your win yesterday shocked the heyll outta me! I must say I was not too pleased...

I really can't talk smack (LOL!!) because I am not totally sure who will be our QB. I have been in the Sage camp for sometime, so that is where I stand. But Kubes may see it differently.
Can I pahlease have some stout Tabasco to go with the creme de ick? The chipotle kind would be cool.
Filo...are you going to bake your special cake? I'm be tailgating Sunday and ready for a great game. I think you guys need to stick w/Schuab...he is the better QB. Again, the O-line is the issue again for the Texans...same as the WR's for the Jags. Do our teams ever get "issues" fixed? The Texans can win this game with your defense. Stop the Jags running game and you got a big W.
Old 09-22-2008   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Even with the tarps, JMS holds more seats...Plus, don't you guys need the tarps for your stadium now?
Nope... We're still sold out.

Quote:
Bill, I think you guys have a good team, I can see you guys winning Sunday, but my heart says no. Your issues at QB now concerns me... Why is Schaub not taking the bull by the horns? LOL PS, not turd......COWPATTY....MOOO!!! LOL
Schaub's performance was not good, however, I would point out that Andre Johnson was very un-AJ like with two drops in the endzone. Add a third drop in the endzone by Walter and we would be talking about two different games....... Just thinking out loud.
Old 09-22-2008   #8
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Nope... We're still sold out.

Schaub's performance was not good, however, I would point out that Andre Johnson was very un-AJ like with two drops in the endzone. Add a third drop in the endzone by Walter and we would be talking about two different games....... Just thinking out loud.
Drops hurt...I think Ike is still effecting the team. You guys are going to have a rebound game...I just hope it's not this weekend!!!
Old 09-22-2008   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well finally!! Finally we get one under the "W" column.
Old 09-22-2008   #10
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

You would have a guarantee win, if you bring back Carr!!!! LOL
What's the deal with Schuab? He looked skidish yesterday...maybe he was timid thinking about being injuryed? I'll be at the game this weekend...tailgating BEEF STEW!!! I see a defensive game coming up. I know the Texans are hungary for a win....as always you guys always play tuff vs. Jags
Old 09-22-2008   #11
titanbuoy
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 titanbuoy was voted MVPtitanbuoy was voted MVPtitanbuoy was voted MVP

Come on guys!!!! JDR is a total hump. You can beat the teal *******.

Time to bench Cody Carlson though... Free Sage Rosenfels!
titanbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #12
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Well finally!! Finally we get one under the "W" column.
Maybe in your crib in December? ..but not in September here in Jville..Plus, I'll be there screaming Sunday....CREAM DA BEEF!!!!
Old 09-22-2008   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Maybe in your crib in December? ..but not in September here in Jville..Plus, I'll be there screaming Sunday....CREAM DA BEEF!!!!
Maybe... but, somehow I don't see the Texans dropping another turd. Practices should resume to a regular schedule this week...
Old 09-22-2008   #14
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I still can still talk smack about a 1-2 team. If we win we have the same record, we always play the Jags hard and we wanting a win BAD! Plus going into Jags stadium isnt really a road game i mean its not going to be full even with the tarps
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #15
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Will a broom come this year???
Old 09-22-2008   #16
Polo

Quote:
Enjoy your team on Madden.
Old 09-22-2008   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Yes... Yes it will.
Old 09-22-2008   #18
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Even with the tarps, JMS holds more seats...Plus, don't you guys need the tarps for your stadium now?
Old 09-22-2008   #19
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Possibly, but as well as both teams play eachother you guys may squeak out a win.
Old 09-22-2008   #20
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Maybe... but, somehow I don't see the Texans dropping another turd. Practices should resume to a regular schedule this week...
Bill, I think you guys have a good team, I can see you guys winning Sunday, but my heart says no. Your issues at QB now concerns me... Why is Schaub not taking the bull by the horns? LOL PS, not turd......COWPATTY....MOOO!!! LOL

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read