Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-23-2008   #1
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My draft last night

I had my first draft for this season last night, positioned 12 in the draft order (serpentine). 14 team league, we start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB or WR), 1 TE, 1 K and 1 D/ST. Fourteen rounds. The meat of our scoring system is 6 pts for passing/rushing/recieving TD, 1 point per reception, 1 point for 25 yards passing, 1 point for 10 yards rushing/recieving. D/ST gets points for points and yards allowed.

Here is my team by round:
Randy Moss
Reggie Bush
Michael Turner
Jason Witten
Chris Chambers
Matt Hasselbeck
Vikings
David Garrard
Ray Rice
Vernon Davis
Eddie Royal
Nate Kaeding
Robert Meachem
Steve Slaton

I am not thrilled or concerned as I think I got good balance and potential upside. Just wanted to share.
Old 08-23-2008   #2
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My draft last night

What RBs were available instead of Reggie Bush?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
What RBs were available instead of Reggie Bush?
For me it was between Bush and Larry Johnson. Also on the table were Parker, Grant, Jacobs, Rick Williams, J Lewis, McGahee, McFadden, Graham, Maroney. I took Turner after the RB run that was just spelled out in sequential order.
Old 08-23-2008   #4
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Fast Willie, or Lewis is who I would have picked.

Let's hope Reggie does good for you though! He gets a lot of recieving/rushing, so that'll help.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008   #5
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

I've heard that LJ has looked really good this summer in camp. I would have taken LJ. I like your picks of Meachem and Slaton.
stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008   #6
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
For me it was between Bush and Larry Johnson. Also on the table were Parker, Grant, Jacobs, Rick Williams, J Lewis, McGahee, McFadden, Graham, Maroney. I took Turner after the RB run that was just spelled out in sequential order.
I got burned bad by Larry Johnson in a league last season. He was my #1 pick and played like an UDFA.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read